Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Itty Bitty Kiddies Are Here!!

Hey Everyone, I'm introducing you to a very sweet and cute image just in time for Halloween!! Welcome the new Itty Bitty Kiddies! I just love this new line of stamps! Where did they come from you ask?? From PINK CAT STUDIO!! This is Itty Bitty Betty and Itty Bitty Bobby you will also see them for Christmas!! I just love Halloween because it's so much fun and I love Christmas because it's a very pretty time of year. Here are one of the stamps that you will get in the set which happens to be one of my favorites! I used a cloud template and sponged some craft ink for the background. They are so perfect for creating Halloween treats with too! So are you loving them and wanting to get them now? Click HERE!

I wanted to create another card just because these are so cute! This is Itty Bitty Betty on a pumpkin trying to contain a monster! NO, it's not Edward or Jacob. LOL!


Thanks so much for all the comments you've left me, I am trying to get around to all of your blogs, things are just quite busy for me these days. =) I'll be posting 2 more posts in about 5 hours and hope you'll come back to see more of what my busy week consists of. See you soon!

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio (Itty Bitty Kiddies-Halloween)
Paper: DSP (SU), Basic Black, Neenah White CS, Only Orange CS, Going Gray CS
Ink: Memento Black and Copics (sorry I never wrote down or took pics of the ones I used), white
craft ink
Accessories: Striped Grosgrain ribbon, window punch, nestabilities, paper piercer, sponge

29 comments:

Kim Y. said...

OMG!!! The are so cute, Jodi!!! Of course, so is your card!! hehe

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Soooo cute!

Brenda said...

Love your cards... too cute!

Shirley N said...

These are sooo cute,Jodi! Your layouts are perfect every time!

Kris said...

Those are sooooo cute!!!!! love your cards too! OMGosh! i think i have to add that to my wish list...

cats whiskers said...

What a great card dear love the images and great colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Neenie said...

Just adorable!!! Fabulous cards.x :)

Anki said...

I agree -they are soo cute and you are brilliant ;-). Kramis - Anki

Faerielore said...

oh how cute and these images !!!!! love the cards you have made with them those clouds look amazin xxx

Lise Roy said...

Love the clouds of the first one!!
Gorguous!!!

Great job!

Cheryl said...

Such cute images and your cards are gorgeous.....love the background you have created!!!
Hugs xx

Piali said...

Super Cute!!!! have to get this set....love your creations... wonderful cloud background.

mycardz said...

Oooooooooooooo...these are so absolutely ADORABLE!! Awesome card too Jodi!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! These little critters make me smile!! I love it! :) HUGS

Liann said...

THEY ARE THE CUTEST...as always..TFS..hope all is well...
Liann

Risa said...

Wow....both of your cards are awesome and the images are soooooooo cute!!!
hugs
Risa:)

LINDA said...

These are both just adorable.. Such cute little images..
Hugs Linda

Sandra Correale said...

Your cards are adorable! Great job. Do you recall what SU paper pack was used? I'm referring to the black with the swirls on corner. Thanks for sharing!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

I love your cards, they are vey cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

margie c said...

Too too cute!
I love them all! Great cards and coloring, Jodi!
LOL! Maybe it's James that she stuffed in ther ;) LOL!

Michelle U said...

OMG too cute! I might have to get these, lol!

Cyndi said...

The new stamps are super cute! Love your cards!

Becky Carafa said...

Too cute! I love the black clouds, and your background on the second one is beautiful, if you can call spider webs pretty, lol!

Heather Schlatter said...

Sorry I did not get the chance to make it out yesterday Jodi!!! I had so much fun designing with these images this month on the Pink Cat Design Team!!!!

I really like both your cards I love how you did the "night" them on both of them and your coloring is really good too!!!

Your designs are alwasy stunning!!!

Heather

Tracey said...

I love love love this set! It is so cute!! Love your cards - too adorable!!

Danni said...

These are great!!

Curt in Carmel said...

OMG how cute are these images. Pink Cat has some great stuff! I love what you did with these, and the two cards you made are made with my favorite images from the set! Best, Curt

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, these are fabulous..like the Dark card with the white clouds!

Hugs,

Vicki

Dawn B. said...

I am loving the way you did the clouds on this card..I am definitely caseing that.. Really nice card Jodi.. I love these sweet images..Hugs.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS