Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Flutterby Birthday

It is a late post for me today as I had to find the lost pictures for the card I made. I then had trouble trying to get the correct lighting on my card and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, the main reason for today is to let all of you know that this month Danni who is the owner of Flutterby Wednesday is turning the big 4-0! She is celebrating the entire month of September and is currently giving away some awesome birthday candy!! You'd definitely want to participate to win!!
The challenge is for you to create a Birthday card with a fairy or butterfly! Easy Peasy! So I finally got the chance to use Birthday Anya from The Greeting Farm, isn't she a cutie! I then added some butterflies around her. I think she's laughing because the butterflies are all around her! LOL!
This is a closer look at my card in a different light. Here you can see that I have used my Hello Kitty Sizzix embossing folder on the base of my card and I have also used it on my yellow layered nestabilities.
This is not the only FUN happening.. you MUST check out Belles n Whistles!! We are having a wonderful chance for you to win a Stamp-A-Day this entire week!! The festivities have started yesterday, so head on over there to participate!! From now on Belles n Whistles will be having something going on everyday, which includes anything from a FREE stamp, to techniques, and a chances for your card or project to be featured!
Hope to see you back tomorrow for my Belles N Whistles surprise!!
Paper: Certainly Celery CS, So Saffron CS, Retired SU DSP, Rose Red CS, Neenah CS
Copics: Face: E000, E00, R20. Hair: E25,E49. Clothes: RV32, RV34,G21, G40.
Birthday Cake: RV32, RV34, Y00, Y15, G21,G40, N1.
Accessories: Oval Punches (SU), Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Dazzling
Diamonds, Hello Kitty Sizzix Embossing Folder

21 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

Soooo CUTE!!

Risa said...

Awwwww....your card is adorable Jodi! I love your cute image!
hugs
Risa:)

Christine said...

This is so cute! I love the Birthday Anya!!!


Blessings,
Christine

joni h said...

such a happy card!! love it!

Nancy said...

Adorable card, Jodi! I love the image, and I haven't had a chance to play with mine!!

Kyoko said...

Such a CUTE CARD Jodi! You never run out of fun and awesome ideas!

Kris said...

Cutie! i have yet to use her! TFS Jodi!

Maureen said...

Cute card! I too {heart} edward... yum! i also support team Eric! GREAT blog!

Kim Y. said...

She's cute and you colored her beautifully, Jodi!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What cute and lovely card, really super!
Hugs Jacqueline

cabio's craft corner said...

That's cute. Can I change my name to "Danni"? lol
Hugs,
Cabio

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow such a gorgeous card!!!
hugs
kim x

Cheryl said...

So very cute and absolutely beautiful colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Nicola said...

Fab card Jodi, love your image and super colouring. Great texture and detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Crystal said...

Jodi this is SOOOOO CUTE!!! OH MY!!!

Michelle said...

Birthday Ayna is perfect for the FBW Birthday celebration! Great job and such an awesome card!!

Cathy said...

Jodi, another amazing creation!!! I love it!! She is the cutest image!! Love all the Edward stuff on your blog too!!! I'm Team Edward all the way. I need to put him on my blog! Hugs, Cathy

Danni said...

So cute!! Love the dimension to this!! Wonderful job!

Maria Matter said...

oh, she is just too adorable! What a great card to help Danni celebrate!
Blessings, Maria

Cassie said...

this is adorable!! you are such a great colorer - i could stare for hours!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! How sweet is this!! I love it!! I love the coloring and I'm sure Danni will think it's wonderful too!! HUGS

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS