Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Copic Creations: Mixed Media

Happy Tuesday to all of you, it's time for another Copic Creations Challenge!! This time we are creating cards using 2 kinds of media to color our images. The stamp comes from a company called Stamps Happen.
They are copic pens and prismacolor pencils. I've never used the two of them together until now but it really is interesting to see how they work with each other. I actually love trying all different kinds of media for coloring but right now I am soooo lovin' my copics! =)
You will surely want to see all the pretty creations from the DT, all of the cards look amazing while using these fairies! Hope you'll join in on the fun!
Tomorrow I'll have 3 different posts for you to check out...sure hope you'll stop by tomorrow too!
Have a great day!

Stamp: Stamps Happen
Paper: Glorious Greeen CS, Basic Black CS, Neenah Cs
Ink: Memento Ink, Copics, Prismacolor Pencils
Accessories: Liquid Pearls

25 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

beautiful!

hugs,

Tracy said...

The colouring is really good, and that image is so lovely.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cheryl said...

So very beautiful and what a gorgeous image!!!
Hugs xx

Clare (Littlebear) said...

This is beautiful, the image is gorgeous and I love the colours you have used to colour it.
Clare xx

Marley said...

Lovely Jodi.. great image! xx Marley

Piali said...

Beautiful card!!! lovely coloring...image is so cute.

Leah the Orange said...

oh, she's a beautiful fae! love the stamp, and you've coloured her wonderfully. this is a fantastic, simple card.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such a stunning creation Jodi!! I so love the green tones and coloring!! Amazing job!! HUGS

Kim Y. said...

GREAT coloring, Jodi! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Kris said...

Love the green! Awesome card! TFS!

Shirley N said...

You really colored her beautifully. Gorgeous card!

Danni said...

I'm lovin' these fairies, gotta get me some!!
Wonderful card, love the green on her!

Michele said...

Great job with the mixed media coloring!

Crystal said...

Such a beautiful image!!! Great card Jodi!

Jane Wetzel said...

Jodi..I think this is my favorite image..gorgeous! :)

Tammy said...

Hey Jodi! This is just beautiful girl! I love the image:)

Hugs,

Tammy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous!! I love your coloring!! I have used both mediums before and I love how it turns out. Beautiful Fairy!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Love your fairy, Jodi. She's so sweet and you did a great job on her.

Joy said...

so pretty! I wish I could learn how to color w/ 2 different kinds of items...I can barely do it with one! LOL! hope you are having a great week!

joni h said...

beautiful coloring, jodi! I love Prismacolors and have used them for years. I get better results, I think than Copics. Guess I just don't have the hang of Copics yet.

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautiful Jodi--I love the cheerful yellows & greens! She's fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

mycardz said...

Jodi, Jodi, Jodi!! I LOVE your card. I think you did an awesome job on it, your coloring is pure perfection, as always! :) Sooooooooooo happy you are on the team. Big hug, Mary

Risa said...

What a beautiful card and gorgeous image!
hugs
Risa:)

Pam S. said...

Jodi - love your pretty fairy...giggle...she really is cool...love the leaves in her skirt!
Pam Going Postal

Kyoko said...

Boy Jodi, you are truly an artist! I love the colors you used and the image is just perfect.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS