Monday, September 14, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Is...

Good Monday morning everyone! Hope you had a fun filled, productive weekend! This week for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long we are following a sketch that was creatively done by Maria.
I had to use this doggie for my card, don't you think he has a cute little face? If you take a look at the sketch it will say the sentiment should go on the strip going across the card but I just had to use that as a chance for me to create some kind of collar that represents the dog. So the sentiment was placed on the circle instead.
Here's a close up of this little guy, sure hope you'll join us for the challenge this week and continue on with us as the year is quickly going by. We'd love to see your creation, so upload them HERE and check out what the rest of the DT has created too!
This week will be one huge one that you'll want to stick with me for!! I've seriously got lots and lots of things to share with you, wonderful opportunities for new things and who knows maybe even something you could win! You won't want to miss it!!
Wishing you a great day!!
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs
Paper: Garden Green CS, Neenah CS, Printed DSP (unknown), Chocolate Chip CS
Copics: E30, E31, E34,E35, E47,E49, G20, G07, G09, R24, R27, R29, R20, E51,C1
Accessories: Gold Brads, Circle Punches (SU)

30 comments:

Tracy said...

He's a seriously cute dog and I love your card it's great.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LINDA said...

Fantastic card.. Love the little image and your coloring is just perfect!! as always.. Beautiful work..
Hugs, Linda

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! Jodi, this is so so precious hun!! Love the image and your coloring is fabulous!! HUGS

Kris said...

Aww! the puppy is soooo cute! Great job Jodi! Love it!

Marley said...

All I want for christmas is..... this card in my mailbox! haha soooo sweet! really love your card.. xx Marley

Cathy said...

Ohhhh, Jodi that little doggie is the cutest!! I love his collar and the whole card is perfect!! Very cute!! My card is up a little late, so please come by and see me if you get a chance! Hugs, Cathy

Berenice said...

Super cute card! I love the image :) Have a very nice week!

Brenda said...

awww... that is too cute!

Michele said...

Awww...so cute!

Marcia said...

So cute! That image is adorable!

Michelle U said...

That puppy is too cute! Love the layout too!

Hugs,
Michelle

Kim Piggott said...

Oh what a cute card!
hugs
kim x

Crafty Nanny said...

Jodi your card is so cute...love this image!!

Hugs
Sandy

Joy said...

such an adorable Christmas card! I have to say that Penny Black makes the cutest images! love how you made the sentiment right on the top. hope your weekend was restful! have a great Monday!

Michelle said...

Oh Jodi - your card is so cute!! Your dog is colored wonderfully! I so enjoy looking at your blog with all the wonderful creations and the hottie Edward :o)

JoanOttevanger said...

Hi Jodi,
I love your card it's so cute!

Islander Girl said...

Awww, what a cute doggie!! Love that image!!!

Can't wait to hear the news!

Piali said...

super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

OMG Jodi SUPER SUPER CUTE!

Danni said...

This is so cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie, awesome coloring.

Ann Kranitz said...

seriously Adorable with a capital A

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, this is too cute Jodi!!!
Coloring perfection! :)
blessings, Maria

Risa said...

What a super cute card and super adorable image! I love it Jodi!
hugs
Risa:)

joni h said...

huh? you were saying? some guy's staring right at me & I lost my train of thought! lured me right in with those eyes....JK!!
Love the doggie! Makes me want to get one!

Cheryl said...

Fab card,love that checkered DP and cute puppy......great design as well!!!
Hugs xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Too cute Jodi!! Love your doggy and your use of the sketch!! The paper is gorgeous.
hugs,
Chris

Kim Y. said...

Cool sketch, Jodi! Love your card!

Tina said...

hi there - what a cute card. Love the image. TFS

inlovestamping said...

This is an adorable card! I love the image!! And I am not sure but are you an Edward fan? LOL

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS