Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tulips and Butterflies

Time for another Flutterby Wednesday Challenge and an Alota Rubberstamps Challenge!! Today for Flutterby Wednesday the challenge is to create some butterflies for the Butterfly Project but for us on the DT, we were to either post our butterfly creation or a flutterby card. Since I had already sent in my butterflies I chose to create a card.
This cute stamp comes from Alota Rubberstamps! They have the cutest and sweetest bug stamps and you can get them all HERE!
This card was created for the Alota Rubberstamps Sketch Challenge on Paper Craft Planet. Click HERE to view all the details. This challenge will run from August 1st until August 14th and a winner will be chosen on August 15th. As always Helene will be awarding the winner with a wonderful prize!
There are so many NEW things happening with Alota Rubberstamps and one of them are the new stamps in the store, they are sooo cute and some are perfect for Halloween too! It really is just around the corner. Another exciting celebration is that Alota Rubberstamps will be celebrating it's 14th Anniversary! Can you believe it, that really is something for a stamp company to be around for this number of years! Stay tuned for more information, there will be some awesome things soon to come!
Here is a closer look at the card I made. I love the bright and happy colors that went so well with my designer paper from Basic Grey!
We'd love to see your creations for Flutterby Wednesday and for Alota Rubberstamps, so please join us in all the fun!! To see what the rest of the DT has created for Flutterby Wednesday click HERE. To see what the DT and what other stampers have created for Alota Rubberstamps, click HERE.
Paper: Basic Grey Lemonade DSP, Bermuda Bay CS, Basic Black CS, Neenah CS
Inks: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, SU Scallop Border Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Martha Stewart Punch
Thanks so much for joining me today, please scroll down to see my sneak peek cards for Pink Cat Studio!
Have a great day!!

36 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Jodi this is so cute! Your coloring is awesome!

Margie said...

Oh, this is just adorable!

OOO, I'm off to check out the Pocket Edward link ;)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

ok. i screwed up. this is fabulous. love the colors & shimmer. great card!

hugs,

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. The image is darling and I love the vibrant colors.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! I Just adore this image!!! How stinkin' cute is that?!!!! I love this!!! Beautiful coloring!! ;) HUGS

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the colors and sparkle!

scrappyjan said...

THis is soooooo CUTE!!! Love the colors used and that image is cute and the pianting is FAB!!!
hugs, janny

Lelia said...

I love this stamp...wonderful job, Jodi!

Hugs,
Lelia

Kris said...

Jodi the buggy stamps are so cute!!! i love the card you made... i think i'll just have to start collecting those too!

PS, i have a blog award for you! don't forget to pick it up! TFS!!!

Ilissa said...

hey, luv your bug stamps and coloring! i need me one of those stamps also.

Brenda said...

Love the butterfly accents!

Nicki said...

These are the most adorable stamps Jodi! have had to pop over to see them all!
love your card, its gorgeous!
take care
Nicki
x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jodi,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Penny said...

I LOVE alota bugs. they are soooo cute. I have ONE, and only one, the sunflower one! I actually made a card with it yesterday.

Your card is so cute.

Kim Piggott said...

Jodi Your card is so super cute!
I love these sweet stamps and your colouring and detail are wonderful!
hugs
kim x

Michelle said...

super cute card!! Glad you were able to send in some butterflies for the cause - I have no doubt they were just as beautiful as everything else you create!!

Maria Matter said...

awww so cute, and yet...so beautiful!
love it Jodi!
Blessings, Maria

Danni said...

Very sweet!! What an adorable image!

Vicki said...

Great card Jodi, love the colours and they are the cutest bee stamps I have seen, I just love this range!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Jodi this is amazing! Love the details and the coloring!

Hugs,
Michelle

Crystal said...

Jodi this is soooo beautiful and sooo darling, love all your details..gorgeous work!! LOVE THIS!

Joy said...

so cute! love the butterflies that you added to your card! love the layout as well! thanks for always being so up to date on everything!!! keep up the good work for all those DTs! you go girl! have a great week!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a cute card Jodi, just gorgeous.
Hugs Jacqueline

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Jodi this is adorable.

Juls said...

so gorgeous! love the colours you've used.

Summerthyme Studio said...

How sweet is this.......just love this image Jodi and your vibrant colouring!

Hugs,

Vicki

Penny said...

That's alright! No rush, like I said it's nice that you even offered. Besides the p.o. might as well wait because if I'm lucky enough I might get another stamp set... lol. Here's hoping anyway... lol. I don't travel to the p.o. very often myself, it's such a pain and the line is always ridiculously LONG.

Islander Girl said...

Love, love, love the coloring!!! Beautifully done!

Tracey said...

This is so cute Jodi! Love the image and the colours are fabulous!

joni h said...

awesome card, jodi! is that paper or ribbon? it's cute!

Jamee said...

your card is so adorable!!! i hope you can get pocket edward soon!

Kyoko said...

Super cute Jodi! I love all the happy colors ... makes me SMILE! Give Sophie a kiss from me!

PS: Eddie was stalking me AGAIN today ... sigh...

Gurkiss said...

Ooooh what a cute card :)

Hugs Gurkiss

cabio's craft corner said...

Tie is such a cute image and your coloring is always great. The butterflies are wonderful add ons for the bee!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Cute, cute, cute, Jodi! This image just makes me smile and your coloring...oooohh, so pretty as always! You can make any image stand out with your coloring skills. Hugs, Cami

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS