Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A TEDDY BEAR PICNIC

Good Tuesday morning! Are you always on the lookout for some new, and cute stamps? Well you are in for a real treat! The card I made today uses a new stamp from a new company called Belles n' Whistles. These new line of stamps are beautifully created by Elisabeth Bell and brought to us by none other than Summer of Roses on Paper!! This stamp is called Teddy Bear Picnic. I must tell you that I just love all of Elisabeth's work! She draws the cutest images! This month Summer has released 6 of the most adorable sets of stamps and you can get them all HERE!
All of these stamps are my favorite but I really wanted to make a card with this image since it's so perfect for summertime. I just love that she is having a picnic with her bears, reminds me of how my niece plays with her brand new doll house.
I had so much fun coloring this image and also had the opportunity to use my copic airbrush system for the background sky. If you love these stamps and would like to try and see if you can win all 6 of them, click HERE as Elisabeth is having a drawing on her blog!
If you love the fast and friendly service you get with Roses on Paper, you will get the same with Belles n' Whistles! Another awesome thing about these new stamps are the way that they come. Each of them are all mounted, cut, ready to use and have their very own storage panel with the image on the opposite side for easy identification! It really can't get better than this!!
I just want to share with you a few more gifts that I received for my birthday... it keeps on going!
This first photo is a gift from my gf Joy!! She is super duper sweet! Thank you so much, I love it all and can't wait to start using it!
This next birthday RAK is from another sweet and thoughtful friend Linda! She and I just LOVE Edward! Hey Linda did you see him on the Teen Choice Awards? Whoo Hoo!! =)
Thank you so much, I had to look at all the pics again just before posting this!! LOL!
Last but not least, I received a very pretty card from a fellow DT member and friend from Flutterby Wednesday, Ann. She is one crafty girl I tell you!! Such pretty creations. Thank you so much!!
Before I leave you with the details of my card, be sure to stop by Belles n' Whistles to get your new stamps, and to visit the Roses on Paper store for all of your crafting supplies. Be sure to take a look at all the new products added to the store this week!!
Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for all of your very appreciated and sweet comments!!
Paper: Basic Grey June Bug DSP, Real Red CS, Neenah CS, Brown CS
Inks: Copics
Accessories: Half Pearls, Raffia Ribbon, Fleur de Lis Punch

35 comments:

Danielle said...

Beautiful summery card Jodi! The new image is so cute and you've done a wonderful colouring the picnic scene! What wonderful RAKS you've received - have fun with it all!
Hugs, Danielle

Nicki said...

Fab card, the cutest image too! will pop over and look at them all in a bit!
WOW you have some fabby bits sent to you hun! lucky you, have fun with them!
take care
Nicki
x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!!! I so much LOVE your B&W card!! That is so colorful and cheery!! What fun!! :) I can't wait to get mine in!!

Looks like you have some very wonderful friends!! HUGS

Penny said...

Beautiful card! I love it!

debra said...

Gorgeous card and fabby present s to you lucky lady happy belated birthday
hugs Debra

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I adore your card Jodi!! What a gorgeous image! Too sweet!! Love your coloring! Your RAKS are awesome. Ann is so sweet and her card is gorgeous!

Juls said...

gorgeous cards, the first one is too cute for words! Love the bright colours!

Ilissa said...

Happy belated bday...yet another beautiful card, wow! Love the background, so cool. have fun with your goodies!!

Danni said...

Such a sweet image and a great card!! Wonderful job!

Penni said...

Wow!! What a stunning card, your colouring is amazing.

Hugs
Penni
X

Kris said...

Everything is so beautiful Joy!!! Fantastic!!!!

Iris said...

Wow Jodi...this is just fantastic!!!!!! Your coloring just blew me away! I also love this stamp :-)

Hugs,
Iris

coldwaters2 said...

Aw I can tell you are excited and in love with these new stamps Jodi and you have done a superb job with this one it looks so gorgeous with the colours.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

I love the warm rich colours you used in the top card. Keep up the good work

Kyoko said...

What a precious card Jodi! I JUST LOVE HOW YOU COLOR!!! This new stamp line has so many CUTE stamps.

The presents keep coming because you are such a SPECIAL PERSON and are so nice to everyone you meet.

Stay safe from the coming storm.

Huggies,
Kyoko

Claireabelle said...

Stunning cards, your colouring is amazing!
x

Kim said...

Jodi, hun, I love your summertime picnic card! It's adorable and gorgeous coloring....very pretty!
Hugs~ Kim

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

A gorgeous card hunny lovely image and fabulous papers, and what lovely RAKs you received from your friends, they are fabulous. Have fun with them hunny ,hugs Linda

Crystal said...

Wow Jodi fantastic cards!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Wow Jodi, the coloring is so awesome! I need to practice more to get close to your skills! Love the gift from Joy, she is the best!

Hugs,
Michelle

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jodi,what a beautiful card,i love the papers and colours.
So BEAUTIFUL papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

What a beautiful card Jodi!
Your colouring is perfect and such a wonderful design!
Loving all your birthday candy how lovely!
hugs
kim x

Tracey Feeger said...

oh wow that card is just gorgeous.
Great birthday RAK's. I must say I love coming to your blog as you have that fabbo eye candy on both sides. Hmmm certainly love the little gif.
mwah
Trace

joni h said...

Holy crow! (a la Bella)-your card is B-E-A-utiful!!
umm, I think you didn't wipe the drool off Edward's picture...I can see it! the RAKs are great too!

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Jodi!! Love the colours!! And lucky you to receive those RAKs. So fabulous. xx

Suzanne J Dean said...

So stinkin' cute Jodi--just a fabulous image & colored so beautifully! Happy belated birthday too--hope it was a good one!

hugz,
Suzanne

Kim Y. said...

Adorable card, Jodi! I love those new images too!! Jsut too darn CUTE!!!

Islander Girl said...

Wow, wow, wow! What great presents! I'm jealous! LOL! No, you really deserve it!

See ya Sat!

Cami said...

Jodi, your card is just beautiful and your coloring is awesome! That new B&W girl is so cute and so much itty-bitty areas to color but you did a fantab job! Summer is fortunate to have you on the DT... you can make any image look gorgeous! Well, more wonderful BD RAKS from great friends for a great gal! Can't wait for Saturday! Cami

Ann Kranitz said...

Gorgeous colors on this card and I am so glad you enjoyed the card I sent you.

Risa said...

I love your card Jodi! What a super cute image and you brought her to life in the cutest way!
Awesome RAKs...TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Linda said...

OMG Jodi - you are an artist! Your coloring is out of this world!!! Just beautiful ... just like you! xoxo, Linda

P.S.: Of course I saw our Edward. He was staring at us!

Rita said...

OMG Jodi this is sooooo gorgeous, I luv your card! Makes me want to have a picnic!

Awesome RAK's!

Faerielore said...

WOW first of all such a pretty card, these new images are just sweet and second OMG how much do i love edward cullen !!!! he is soooooo HOT !!!!! enjoy your pressies xxxx

Claudia Rosa said...

fabulous cards Jodi. very summery and lovely
hugs
claudi

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS