Monday, August 10, 2009

Ready or Not

It's August and that means school is back in session for some students and soon for others. So I decided to make a bookmark using Janice from In Style Stamps. The card and the bookmark are not meant to be a matching set.
The card I made previously in another post but I had to create using this image again because she is so cute. I used designer paper that contains numbers with hopes that this bookmark will be used for a math book. Stay tuned as In Style Stamps has lots of new things for you this month! Hope you have a great Monday!

Stamp: In Style Stamps Digital Image Janice)
Paper: DCWV The School Stack
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Plastic Bookmark holder, Ribbon

14 comments:

Juls said...

just too gorgeous!! Love the card and the little bookmark! perfect for any little gorl going back to school!

Marley said...

Very nice, love it!

xx Marley

Kim said...

Jodi what an adorable bookmark and it matches your card perfectly!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Such gorgeous coloring!! I love this sweet project!! HUGS

Kris said...

Cute!!! I love the tablet...

Risa said...

Hey Jodi,
Janice is beautiful! I love your card and the book mark is fab!
Don't you just love DCWV DP...I know I do! *smile*
hugs
Risa:)

Linda said...

Awesome, cute, gorgeous, creative. What else can I say? Super job on the card & bookmark! Math was my worst subject, but if I had a bookmark like this, maybe I would've done better! Heehee! xoxo, Linda

Riet said...

Wowww Jodi,what beautiful,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Berenice said...

Super cute projects! Have a nice week :)

joni h said...

love the bookmark! it gives me an idea to try for dd#1! thanks!

Cami said...

Awwww Jodi, cute card and bookmark. Where do you find all these wonderful DPs you use??? Okay, I know, you have a huge "stash" in your home right? Better start packaging and selling them "scrap bags" to recover some money to buy more! LOL! Hugs, Cami

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

GET OUT Jodi, this is just WAY TOO CUTE!!! I can't stand it... Makes me wish I was going back to school... Uhhh, on second thought, no I don't think I want to go back to school.
But seriously, looking at this, you get that old familiar feeling of "Brand New School Clothes" and your first day back... SUCH a FUN Card!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Faerielore said...

OMG I love these, how much do i want that bookmark hehehehehe i love manga style so this is so up my street xxxx

Teri said...

Jodi, I love these manga images! You did an awesome job on Janice! I love both the card and bookmark, the colors are so pretty!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS