Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pink Cat Sneak Peek: Day #2

Welcome back, it's day #2 for the sneak peek of the new Fairy Friends stamp set from Pink Cat Studio! Today I have 2 new friends to show you. The first is a cute fairy dog! He's actually holding a magic wand with a bone at the end but since I made this tooth box for my puppy Sophie, I used the tooth stamp in the set and added that to the end of the wand instead.
You can't tell in the photo but I have added glitter to both the wings and the tooth as well as some crystal effects on the tooth.
Next is a card I made using the fairy frog! I nearly lost the word and crown stamp when I was trying to make this card but luckily found it! Could it be that he is a magical frog? Hmmmm...
Anyway, I took the words and crown from the set and made that as the background paper.
For the fairy frog, I used my crystal effects to give him a wet look then added glitter to his wings and the star at the end of the wand.
Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed seeing my creations, be sure to see the of creations from the rest of the talented design team HERE!
Stop by tomorrow for release day where you can see the entire set and get your very own!!
Have a wonderful Wednesday! If you have not placed your entry into my blog candy, click on the photo in the top right for details!

23 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

what a cute project Jodi!!! Love the green and black together!!!

Penny said...

Both of your projects are so adorable!!!

Katarina said...

What a cutie. I love how you transformed him to fit your need

Lise Roy said...

Love your box!
Great job!

Rach said...

fabulous Jodi, what gorgeous projects.. hugs rachxx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! Now this is just precious!! I love it!! HUGS

Littlebear said...

Oh how cute, I love these, especially the box!
Clare x

Marley said...

just lovely, like the frog.
Much love Marley

Kris said...

The new stamps are really cute!!! Great job!!

Berenice said...

Super cute project! :)

Becky Carafa said...

Oh my, that frog card is so cute! I love the background you created, adds so much! And the doggie is adorable with his tooth wand!

Brenda said...

Cute images. The black really makes things stand out!

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Jodi,i love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, these PCS fairies are making me smile...I'm enjoying these sneak peeks! Wonderful cards!
Blessings, Maria

Kim Piggott said...

Oh these are just so wonderful!
Love your gorgeous colours!
hugs
kim x

Danni said...

Super duper cute!

Michele said...

OMG, these are so cute! I love your box creation!

Crystal said...

OMG sooo ADORABLE...LOVE your box...too cute!! Hugs!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Both projects are absolutely precious! Love the doggie Tooth Fairy.........!

Vicki

Crafty Math Chick said...

I LOVE your puppy tooth box - SO precious! I can't wait for this little guy to be available (I have a soft spot for doggies).

Tracey said...

Fantastic projects Jodi! I love these images!!

Maria said...

Oh the box is so cute Jodi! Love the colors and I like that you used the big tooth!! So cute. Your card is adorable too! Lovely job with your coloring!! You did great with the sneak peeks! Can't wait for next months sneak peeks!!

Maira

Mariska said...

These are both so gorgeous Jodi. I love the black with the pink and the white pattern you've stamped is just so pretty! Great job on your peeks sweetie!!

xxx
Mariska

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS