Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pink Cat: Fairy Friends Sneak Peek Day #1

Have you been curious about what the next set of Pink Cat Studio stamps will be? Well, wait no longer as today begins a sneak peek of cards for the newest set to be released on Thursday August 6th called Fairy Friends!! They are just so adorable!! The first card I have for you is of a fairy bunny. For this card, I have added some liquid pearls to the center of the flowers on the bunny's head and wand. I've also added some white fun flock to the bunny just as if it had fur.

I also airbrushed the background of the scene for the sky and grass. For the sentiment, I stamped it a couple of times in different colors and used various circle punches for dimension.



My next card is of a fairy penguin, perfect for the upcoming holidays too! So, I decided to use colors that would represent that. This is one cute little guy and I also added some gray fun flock to his head just as if it were fur too. The sketch I used for this card came from a Mojo Monday sketch which came perfect for the size of the stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for any comments that you may leave me! Tomorrow I'll be back with more sneak peeks of these cute Fairy Friends! In the meantime, I'll leave you with the details of my cards and be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards HERE.


Card #1:
Paper: Regal Rose CS, Neenah CS, DCWV Nana's Nursery Girl Paper
Inks: Copics
Copic Airbrush System, and Dazzling Diamonds

Card #2:
Paper: Night of Navy CS, Neenah CS, Snowflake DSP (unknown), Brocade Blue CS, Going Grey
CS
Inks: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, SU Scallop border punch, White half pearls, Gray Fun Flock, Night of
Navy Grosgrain Ribbon

38 comments:

Summerthyme Studio said...

Oh Jodi!!!! You have outdone yourself again............such sweet sweet cards!

Vicki

cats whiskers said...

Oh Jodi these are fabulous cannot wait to get these stamps, your colouring is awesome dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Crystal said...

OMG Jodi these are SUPER DUPER adorable...SWEET CARDS!!

Nicki said...

Awww totally adorable! the images are sooo cute! love em!
take care hun
Nicki
x

Tammy said...

Oh my these are too cute. That bunny an that mushroom...yick ....those have to go on my list.
Great job on your cards. They are super sweet.

Liann said...

they are both so ubber adorable...tfs...have a great day...aloha liann

Berenice said...

Super cute! Both cards are adorable :)

Ilissa said...

Your cards you make are so BEAUTIFUL..TFS all your ideas.

Becky Carafa said...

Oh these are so darling, Jodi! I love the details on the bunny card, the flock, pearls, airbrushing. And the penguin is so cute, great sketch!

Lise Roy said...

Both are gorgeous!!

Mariska said...

These are both sooooo cute Jodi! The penguin is my favorite though, love the icy cold colours you picked for that one. Wonderful work as always!

xxx
Mariska

Kim Y. said...

Ah, how sweet these cards are, Jodi! I love the airebureshed background! Fantastic job!
Have a great day, Jodi!
Kim

Jacilynn said...

super cute cards! I love that mushroom card! gorgeous!

Janis said...

Totally cute sneak peek cards. You did any awesome job in coloring and color combos!

Tracey said...

These are fabulous cards Jodi! These Fairy Friends are just too sweet!

joni h said...

Adorable! These new images are really cute! Like the winter colors!

Michele said...

So super adorable! I especially love the penguin!! Your cards are always so great and inspiring! :-)

Fay said...

Beautiful cards! Can't wait to get the new stamps!!

Jenny said...

Hi Jodi! The new Pink Cat Fairy friends are so adorable. It's a must to have it. Your cards always turn out so beautiful. Have a great day!


Jenny

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jodi how lovely are these images... oh no my wish list has just grown again lol. I love both your creations and they are certainly what I would call 'magical'.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,i love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jenny said...

Hi Jodi,
These stamps are sooo cute! I love the color scheme you chose for the penguin. Hope I can find these stamps somewhere!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

Oh, these are fabulous Jodi!! I love the little fairy bunny and the fairy penguin made me giggle!
Just fab cards, I can't wait to see what else you have to show us!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Denise said...

Jodi,
These cards & images are very cute!! Hope your week is going good.

Kim Piggott said...

Such amazing cards Jodi!
Love them both!
hugs
kim x

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Jodi these cards are soooo cute! Love how you colored them. Hope you are having a great week.

Hugs,
Michelle

Michelle said...

OMgoodness how cute is that RABBIT???LOVE the mushroom and how you airbrushed the sky...beautiful!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

They are both so cute Jodi, love your sneaks, Hugs, Nikki x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Jodi, these are really such sweet cards today!! The touches of softness and sparkle are just perfect hun!! :) HUGS

Cindy Haffner said...

Jody these are both so sweet.

Joy said...

this is darling! you do such great work! I saw it and thought it was cute, but decided not to buy it...but you make it come to life! TFS these fabulous creations! can't wait to see more! you gotta teach me how to use the fun flock!

Spyder said...

I love the bunny/mushroom card, it's just toooo cute!
(Lyn))

Kyoko said...

Ohh, the cards look just as sweet are you do! LOVE THEM.

PS: Eddie was stalking me today...

Huggies,
Kyoko

Maria said...

Oooh, both cards are adorable Jodi! Love your color choices and the pretty winter colors of your second card. Awesome job on your air-brushing. . .it's so pretty!! Beautiful job on today's sneak peek!!

maria

Rach said...

gorgeous cards jodi, loving these color combo's. hugs rachxx

Judith said...

Wow, i like the stamp and colouring of your card! Very beautiful.
Greetings Judith

eunice said...

Awww, these are the cutest! Can't wait for their release. Especially lovin the darling fairy penguin... blue and gray are such a perfect complement for her!

Cathy said...

Jodi, these are stunning!!They are both just adorable. Those colors and images are too cute!! Great job, Hugs, Cathy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS