Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Dog Ate My Homework

This card was meant for a challenge that had started yesterday with In Style Stamps but I was unable to complete the card due to the missing image.
I had already colored and cut out my image of Nate, and as I was just about done piecing it all together I just could not find him anywhere! I searched high and low for it and still nothing. The only thing I could conclude was that my puppy got a hold of it and chewed it to pieces... sure enough that was the case. It was too early in the morning to color another one so here is the new one.
Anyway, here is the card up close and I used the buttons in all 4 corners of my printed paper. Isn't this a cute image! I tried to get a picture of the sponging I did on the brown cardstock for a more rustic look and the fun part was tying the rope. The sketch I used is from Mojo Monday.
We'd love to see what you will create for the Wednesday challenge!!
Paper: Brocade Blue, Creamy Caramel CS, Neenah CS, DSP (Unknown)
Ink: Copics, Close to Cocoa for sponging
Accessories: Rope, buttons, nestabilities
Have a great day!!

19 comments:

Juls said...

great card! love the string detail!

Rach said...

fab card sweetie.. . hugs rachxx

Claireabelle said...

Fab card Jodi
x

Crystal said...

Jodi this is WAY cute, wow your design rocks!! What a sweet image!!

Kris said...

the image is really cute!!!! Love the finished product...

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! girl, your coloring is gorgeous!! Beautiful job!! :) HUGS

Kim Piggott said...

Wow this is so super sweet love it!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,i love the mage and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicki said...

Awww Jodi! i absolutely love this! its just soooo cute! love that image, brill!
Nicki
x

Joy said...

this is a darling card! love how you always seem to color the images just so perfect! this is cute for a little boy! they would love it! TFS!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Really like the coloring on this one! Like the buttons in the corner too. TFS!

Hugs,
Michelle

Rita said...

Awesome & the rope adds just the right element to oh so cute cowboy!!!

Kim said...

Jodi, your Nate card turned out super cute....even after all the headaches of it! Sassy puppy...but I am sure you got the super cute puppy face back at you so you really couldn't be mad. :)
Hugs~ Kim

Lim said...

Jodi, this card is gorgeous!!! I love it!! Beautiful stamp and what a great details!!
I notice that you a OCD too :)) I can't help it...I loooove that Edward Cullen too :))

Hugs,
LIM

Ilissa said...

So CUTE your card. coloring AMAZING!!

Kyoko said...

Hi Jodi! Oh no, naughty Sophie! LOL! Did she get a hold of any of the puzzle pieces? I love your card & coloring. Take Care!

Huggies,
Kyoko

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute card Jodi!!!!

Hugs again,
Cheryl

Risa said...

Hey Jodi,
Your card is too cute for words! I love everything about it..rock on!!!
hugs
Risa:)

eunice said...

This card is darling! I had to chuckle when reading about your puppy...sounds like "someone" in my house too! I too have had several craft supplies & projects chewed on by some furry culprit! LOL!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS