Thursday, August 20, 2009

Flutterby Fairy

Hello Blogland! Hope all of you are doing well! The card I have for you today was meant for yesterday's challenge on Flutterby Wednesday and also to introduce to you a brand new image from In Style Stamps of Fairy Ava. This month there will be a new line of fairies and available for purchase the last Friday of the month which is our normal blog hop days. I just love these fairies and how cute they are!! For those of you who have never seen these fairies and want to get some now click HERE! I love this Ava holding the sign because you can customize it to say anything you want, just like I did for a get well card.
For Flutterny Wednesday the challenge is to create a card and CASE it from another one of the design team members. So, I found a card using the layout from Ann. The card looks just like this but with different colors and a different stamp. =) To participate in the challenge all you need to do is find a card to CASE and be sure to use a butterfly or fairy on your card. This week I decided to use both and incorporated some butterflies from my Martha Stewart punch. To see what the rest of the DT has created, click on their names: Ann, Cassie, Chris, Christine, Danni, Harriet, Heather, Kim, Lelia, Michelle, Nancy, Nicola, Stef, and Taylor.
Thanks to those of you who gave me feedback on whether or not listing my copic pens were helpful. I will continue to list them for you . I know some have asked to group my pens together in a bunch and just snap a photo of them for each card, the only drawback is you won't really know what colors were used for what area. I may also just consider coloring one area then take photos step by step. We'll see. =)
Many thanks for all the comments you may leave!
Stamp: In Style Stamps (Fairy Ava with Sign)
Paper: So Saffron CS, Rose Red CS, Neenah CS, Basic Grey Lemonade DSP
Copics: Hair: E31, E27. Face: E000, E00, E11,R20. Eyes: B02, B04.
Dress/Shoes: R000, R83, RV32, RV34.
Accessories: Nestabilities, Lg. Oval Punch (SU), Scallop Punch (SU), bling, Martha Stewart
Butterfly Punch, Dazzling Diamonds.

39 comments:

Marley said...

Like it!!
xxx Marley

Cassie said...

such a gorgeous image - you really brought her to life jodi! great CASE of ann too - she always has such terrific layouts!!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, lov ethe cute image and the pretty papers and lo. Hugs Nikki x

Crystal said...

Jodi she is just SOOOOO CUTE!!! OH MY ADORABLE!

Juls said...

just so beautiful!

Danni said...

What a great card! Very pretty!

Kris said...

Hi Jodi! Love the card, so cute... and the colors.... oooh!!! =D Awesome! Have a great day!

Denise said...

Love this card!!! OMGosh, I have to buy those fairies!! Remember I am a Tinkerbell girl....LOL

charlotte said...

Another beautiful card, Jodi. This is a very versatile stamp.

Berenice said...

Super cute! Love the colors :)
TFS!

Kyoko said...

Oh Jodi ... LOVE IT!!! You are the copic coloring QUEEN! Can't wait to play...

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a cute card Jodi, really lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Carolands said...

Such a cheery card, just the thing for a "get well soon" card. I love the image. xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cyndi said...

I always love looking at your cards! I was coloring last night with my copics and if the pic is small it's hard to stay in the lines! :( You're a pro! Cute card, the fairy girl is cute!

Joy said...

can't wait till these images are available! ava fairies are the cutest! and so easy to color! you did a great job on this challenge! keep up the awesome work! have a great weekend Jodi! hope to talk to you soon!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh such a fabulous card!
hugs
kim x

Islander Girl said...

Awww you did a great job as usual on your coloring! I love those stamps! Need to check them out and buy some! Thanks for always inspiring!

Aloha!

MiamiKel said...

This is beautiful! I love the dsp youve' chosen and your coloring is spot on! The glittery wings are just a vision - this is super! Off to check out this line of stamps!

Claudia Rosa said...

Aloha Jodi,
Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comment.
btw.. i love Edward too lol
Hugs Claudix

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous fairy!! I love your coloring and the sparkle you added to the wings!! The papers are so pretty too!! Magnificent creation like always!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Fabulous card Jodi!!! Your paper is so yummy and that image is as sweet as can be!!!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jodi! Love the colorus you used!!

Tammy said...

Hi Jodi
This is a wonderful card. I've been seeing cards around with these images and you are inspiring me.
Great job. Love the paper too.

Margie said...

She's such an adorable image! I love her eyes! You really did an outstanding job with her!
TFS :*) margie

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!!

Kim Piggott said...

Hi Jodi,
Thank you so much for your lovely words you are so very kind.
kim x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Jodi, fabulous colouring and pretty papers. hugs rachxx

cabio's craft corner said...

Jodi, your coloring is Sooo good and I love this image. She is such a cutie the way you did this card is fantasic!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is really cute - love the coloiurs u used. thanks for visiting my blog

Faerielore said...

this is love and this image is fab always as the layout and those scrummy papers xxx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, Great colours and a really sweet image
Clairex

Enjoli said...

Hi Jodi! Love this card!! So cute, I just love her holding the sentiment. Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Enjoli

Cami said...

Jodi, this is a very pretty card, and I love this new Manga type images. You have done an excellent job of coloring her and I like to see the colors you used listed the way you have it here. I know it takes time but it is appreciated. I think I have to get this stamp! I picked up some new Copics and even the blue so I can color her eyes. You are one talented gal. Hugs, Cami

Ali said...

So cute!! Great job:)

Curt in Carmel said...

Adorable card! Your coloring, as always, is outstanding. Such an artist you are! Best, Curt

Risa said...

Your card is stunning Jodi, Ava is a star!
hugs
Risa:)

Nancy said...

So cute!! What a great case this week!! Love it!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Jodi you just did a beautiful job on this Flutterby Fairy!! I love the colors and the shimmers so so stinking cute girl!!!

Heather

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS