Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Eye" See You

Time for another Copic Creations Challenge!! The theme for this challenge is coloring eyes and how appropriate that In Style Stamps is the sponsor for our winner. I just adore these digital images and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my copics too! This cute little girl is Janice. She looks like she is ready to head off to school so I brought out my DP from DCWV (I think it's called the school stack) to match.
If you love your copics like I do, head on over to the challenge blog and place your entry in to win the awesome prize!
Here is a closer look at how I colored her and of course a better look to see her eyes!! Hope you are having a terrific weekend!
By the way, I was able to find the blog candy that I lost which means I will post that up for all of you later today!! You won't want to miss this!!
Card Details:
Stamp: In Style Stamps (Digital Image: Janice), Sweet Sentiments (SU)
Paper: DCWV The School Stack, Basic Black CS, Pumpkin Pie CS, Neenah CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Bling (Basic Grey), SU Large Oval
punch, SU Scalloped Oval Punch

27 comments:

Rach said...

Gorgeous Jodi,
love this image and the papers that you have used, they are perfect.hugs rachxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

she's adorable and looks like she's gonna have a blast at school!

hugs,

Juls said...

gorgeous card! what an amazing image! her eyes are just beautiful!

Crystal said...

OMG Jodi this is SOOOO CUTE!!! Her eyes are darling and love your paper and color choices!!! WAY to go girl ADORABLE!

Danni said...

This is so cute! Love the papers..perfect for her!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, lov ethe cute image and your colouring is beautiful as always. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Kim Y. said...

She is so adorable, Jodi, and you colored her beautifully! Love your card!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jodi, I love the image and the DP are fab hugs Jill xx

Penny said...

this card is fantastic!

Nicki said...

WOW this is gorgeous! the colouring is totally fab and the image is just so adorable!
take care
Nicki
x

joni h said...

So cute, Jodi! Love the DP to match.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Berenice said...

So cute! :)

Summerthyme Studio said...

JOdi, this is fabulous and your colouring to die for!


Hugs,

Vicki

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so adorable!
I love your sweet image and fantastic colouring!
hugs
kim x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

As always your coloring is gorgeous Jodi!! The dp is perfect!! What a cute image!

Pam S. said...

Jodi - she is adorable and looks excited to be learning! Wonderful coloring!
Pam Going Postal

Kyoko said...

Oh Jodi, such a beautiful card! Your coloring is just PERFECT! I can't wait for lessons...

Huggies,
Kyoko

Denise said...

Very pretty card Jodi. I love that image & your awesome Copic coloring. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow Jodi!! Fantastic. What a great little card to send a note to a teacher!!

Joy said...

so awesome! love your coloring and she is cute! I need to go and check out the instyle stuff! as always you do amazing work! I wish I could watch how you work! thanks for the inspiration! have a great Sunday!

Ilissa said...

thanks for visiting my blog, and yes i am a die hard edward fan. your coloring is beautiful.i hope one day my coloring will be better.such a great animated card!!

Lilian said...

Wow Jodi! Gorgeous coloring and the image is really cute!!

cats whiskers said...

This is fabulous what a great image and such fabulous colouring and colour choice love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Cathy said...

This is really cute!! I love this image and you used her perfectly with that paper!! Your coloring is perfect as usual. Hugs,Cathy

Cami said...

Beautiful, Jodi! The card and your coloring! I think I need a private lesson from you to learn to color with dimension. Maybe I'll learn about coloring black hair on August 15th! You do a wonderful job! Such talent. Cami

eunice said...

Absolutely gorgeous job coloring this, Jodi! I just can't get over how you've made this little girl really come alive with your skillful coloring and highlighting techniques. You are awesome!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS