Friday, August 28, 2009

Back To School

It's time for In Style Stamp's Monthly Blog Hop!! This month we are headed back to school!! This is Jacob!! He sure is ready to head back to school! He's got his back pack strapped on and now all he has to do is pick up his crayons!! LOL! Just kidding. I am late on this post due to camera issues, but have borrowed one to get these pics for you now.
I've posted 2 pictures just so you could see that this was actually a backpack and not just another box. =) I also got a composition book and covered it to match the bag with Jacob on it.
If you like Jacob head on over to the store where you can also pick up the NEW stamps too! Speaking of NEW... remember yesterday I said that I'd have some terrific news?
Starting September 1st there will be a new blog called Club Anime!! I know there are lots of you out there who just adore these anime images and let me tell you there are so many adorable ones that I wish you could see now! Of course you'll have to wait...
If you like my project, I'd really like your vote. So, head on over to the blog to vote and you could also win a FREE digital image!! You'll have until Saturday August 29th at 11:59 PM to vote!
Paper: Pacific Point CS, Retired SU DSP
Ink: Memento Black
Copics: Hair: E31,E47, E49. Eyes: BG13, BG18, BG34. Face: E00, E11, R20.
Backpack: R24, R29. Sweater: G40, G21. Shirt: B41, B91. Pants: B24, B26.

23 comments:

Kim said...

FABULOUS work Jodi! I love it!!!! So cute! And of course your coloring ROCKS hun!!!! Glad you got the camera issue figured out...I was waiting to see your creation! I love seeing what you make! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Piali said...

lovely project!!!! awesome coloring.

Crystal said...

What a fantastic project Jodi!! Fun colors!

Kim Y. said...

Cool project, Jodi!

Risa said...

Way to go Jodi! Your card and project are awesome! So sorry to hear that you had camera issues:( I've been having camera issues all week and finally resolved the problem a few minutes ago.
Awesome job with your project and congratulations on Club Anime!
hugs
Risa:)

cabio's craft corner said...

Awesome image and coloring job is excellent :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kris said...

So cute Jodi!!

Enjoli said...

He is such a cutie! So excited to hear about Club Anime. =) Thank you so much for the goodies. You are so sweet. I was just going to order something from ROP. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Enjoli

Avril Ann said...

Jodi this is so cute, Love the image....hugs Avril xx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Fantastic creations!
Such gorgeous colouring and wonderful designs and detail!
hugs
kim x

Shirley N said...

I love how you colored Jacob--his eyes sure do sparkle! Great project--you got my vote,Jodi! Thanks again for my surprise!

Jamee said...

super cute! i love your coloring.

Cami said...

JODI! You have done it again!!! Another fantabulous card with those soothing blue colors and goodness gracious look at how you colored him! You have a magic pen in your hand that just flows so smoothly! Love your coloring. I'll be heading over to that site to vote. You just floor me! Hugs, Cami

Cheryl said...

This is so cute,what a sweet little image and beautifully coloured!!!
Hugs xx

Summerthyme Studio said...

JOdi!!!! Your projects are AWESOME sweetie! Just love em!

Vicki

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

These are really sweet projects Jodi!! I love your fabulous coloring and your colors!! HUGS

Ann Kranitz said...

Great Project!!! Love the image and all the fabulous colors you used!!

Margie said...

Awww, he is soooo cute!
He reminds me of my 5yo, who starts Kindergarten in 11 days - eek! ;)
Love your coloring! and that lil backpack is adorable!!!
Going to go vote :D
TFS :*)
~ margie

mycardz said...

What can I say? Great minds think alike!! :) I think our projects would go together so well!

Awesome job coloring this little guy! You just always never cease to amaze me!! I could spend hours on your blog - you're such an awesome Copic rockstar! :) hugz, Mary

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Jodi,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Maria Matter said...

This is great Jodi! Fabulous coloring! I love your little projects!!!

I popped over to vote and didn't see your name....eek, if you see this before the deadline, email me the link and I will gladly vote!

Blessings, Maria

Kyoko said...

So cute Jodi! I love the image and coloring you did and your projects are FAB!

Teri said...

Wow! Love what you made with this Jacob image...great colors!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS