Saturday, August 29, 2009

August OCS & Summer Social RAKs

Happy Saturday! Today I've got lots of fun things to share with you! I know all you Twilight Fans out there are very familiar with this Edward Stamp! This wonderful creation was given to me and made by Jamee, how AWESOME is this!! I LOVE Twilight if you haven't noticed (all the pics of Edward ). She colored and cut out the stamped images, and pulled some of her favorite quotes from the New Moon book. This is actually a count down calendar until the movie is out on November 20th. So from August until then, there is a quote that I can read each day! LOVE it girl, thank you!
Jamee will also be selling 2010 calendars and will include Edward and Jacob as you see here!

Here is the card I received from my one card swap partner Elena. Isn't she a cutie! Love that made the card with pink all over!

Here is a RAK I received from Cami!! That tiny little box held all these very pretty embellishments! It really felt like the never ending box of crafts each time I lifted something out of it!! =) I can't wait to use them!
Here are more RAKs from the Summer Social that were created by Chalsie, Rina, Joni and Cheryl. Aren't they cute!
More RAKs created by Kyoko, Ali, Joy and Janis!! So sweet of you all!
Last but not least, these are RAKs from Cami and Jamee!! I just love how everyone knows pink is my favorite color! What would a get together be if Edward was not present?? Not fun that's for sure! Thank you to all of you sweet and talented girls for your wonderful RAKs! I love them all!!

15 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

gosh you are one lucky lady.
I am soooo thrilled about the new movie coming out. By the way loving the new eye candy on your side bar. here in Australia I believe we get to see the movie on the 19th of November as our movies are released on Thursdays not Fridays.
mwah
Trace

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

You sure are a lucky gal!! Every time I come here, there are more and more RAKS!! How wonderful to have such generous buddies!! :) They're all brilliant creations!! HUGS

Tracey said...

Wow! You are a lucky one!! So great to get spoiled by friends! I am loving that Twilight calendar! Awesome stuff!!

Janis said...

Wow! Nice RAKs. I love your OCS from Elena. Totally sweet colors. You are truly deserving. Hope to see you soon!

Marisa said...

Awesome RAKs for a great person!! Have a great Saturday! :)

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Jodi,what beautiful all.

Hugs Riet.x

Minxy said...

wow you certainly have been a busy little bee, what a great selection of super treats :O)

Kyoko said...

AWESOME RAKS FOR A FABULOUS PERSON! Jodi, you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I will cherish your friendship FOREVER!

Huggies,
Kyoko

Michele said...

Oh you sure did get some great RAKs. TFS! Have a great weekend.

Claudia Rosa said...

oh Jodi.. what a super sweet gift set. :-)
you have done a fabulous job with the papers and your coloring.
have a wonderful weekend
LIebe Gruesse
claudia

Michelle Ueligitone said...

These are wonderful raks Jodi! The New Moon countdown is hilarious! TFS!

Sandy said...

Well, who DOESN'T love the Twilight Saga!!!???? My son and I can't wait until New Moon comes out. I read all 4 books in less than a week. Loved them!!! Love the calender. Sandy

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Jodi, wow hunny what a super selection of RAKs from your lovely friends. I bet you are going to have great fun using all these!! hope your having a good weekend, hugs Linda x

Teri said...

Wow! love your rak from Cami, she's so sweet! Also loved your OCS card from Elena! It's so sweet just like you!!

Faerielore said...

you lucky girl, check out all the goodies !!!! that new moon count down calender is brilliant, i love it xxx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS