Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tilda & Friend

Happy Hump Day!! If you've already seen my first post and have come back for this one... Thank You! =) This card I have for you today was made for 2 challenges. If you noticed, Monday I had posted a card saying it was made for the Copic Creations Challenge. Well, the challenge doesn't start until today, and I felt it was only best to make another card for the challenge. So, here she is. This is Tilda with birdcage from the new Magnolia Pet Collection that I got from Roses on Paper, isn't she cute!
The challenge for Copic Creations is to color brunette hair, so the colors I've used are E31, E55 and E59. The prize for this challenge is a must have tool~ a scor pal! So get your card together to have a chance at this great prize and post HERE. To view the creations from the rest of the DT, click HERE.

The other challenge that this card was made for is the Roses on Paper Challenge that starts up today as well. This time, it was my turn to choose the challenge so I decided on creating a gatefold card. I had made these in the past and thought it would be nice to make again and to see what all of you come up with.
If you're wondering how I got this image so quickly, I had preordered this from Roses on Paper and received my order early last week. Is that fast or what!
So you will be seeing more of the Magnolia Pet Collection in the near future.
When creating your card, be sure it is a gatefold card, and you can decorate the inside of the card if you wish but that is not a requirement for the challenge. Here is a different view of the card and Tilda. I hope you have fun with the challenge and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Click HERE to view the cards created by the rest of the DT.
Card Details:
Paper: Pretty in Pink CS, Neenah CS, Au Chocolat DSP (retired-SU)
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, Prima Flowers

32 comments:

Susan said...

Just adore her! I love the colors on your gate card and the style. I'm going to have to give this one a try! I had a great time making it! You rock!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

Nicola said...

Wowee your gate fold is super Jodi and I adore your new Tilda which you have coloured so beautifully. Your papers are so pretty as are your flowers. Wonderful creation.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Littlebear said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I love the Tilda and the card is such a lovely shape.
Clare x

Tracey said...

This is such a pretty card Jodi! Love Tilda!

joni h said...

Such a sweet card! Awesome!

LINDA said...

Very Pretty!! Love this image I must get this stamp..To cute..Colored perfectly..
Hugs, linda

Rach said...

This is beautiful sweetie, fabulous colouring and design. hugs rachxx

Claudia Rosa said...

Gorgeous! I totally love the papers, the Tilda image and the colors. really cute card dear Jodi!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful Jodi!! I love the pink and brown and your coloring is exceptional! Fabulous card!

Cindy Haffner said...

So Beautiful.

Kim Y. said...

Cute, Jodi!! Will join in the fun soon!

Maria said...

Oooh your Tilda is such a cutie! I love the gate fold. . .very pretty. Awesome job on your coloring as always!!

Maria

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Jodi, this is adorable. I love this. The colors you used are so pretty together and I love Tilda's little dress. Your coloring is awesome. Great job on your card!

Islander Girl said...

Oh this is so pretty!!! I love those gate cards!! Love the coloring!

Aloha!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh jodi..... she is just way too cute. i got my son a bird when he was about 7. he wanted to name him "bird". not happening i said. so he named him "eagle". it was just a sill parakeet - named eagle - go figure.

hugs,

Becky Carafa said...

Tilda is just so sweet!

Crystal said...

Jodi this is darling, your coloring is WOW girl!!! Love the colors and your sweet card!

Danni said...

So, so cute!! Just love her!

Cami said...

Oh isn't she cute? Love your gate fold card and of course, brown and pink! Cute card, Jodi! Cami

Ann said...

She is absolutely adorable!

cabio's craft corner said...

Jodi, glad I finally get a chance to drop by today. love the gate fold card. Very cute colored Tilda. The pink & brown combo is always a lovely choice!
Hugs,
Cabio

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Ahhh what a cutie! Love that pink and brown :0)!

Cheryl said...

Jodi-Ann, your card is adorable! I just love how her hair is highlighted by her face! Great job!

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is MOST adorable!!!!..........Tilda is looking like a beauty!

charlotte said...

Cute cute card Jodi and made with my favorite pink/brown colors. Love that you made a gatefold card.

Kyoko said...

Hi Jodie! I just love your gatefold Tilda card. Your coloring is superb! Have a nice LONG weekend!

Big Hugs,
Kyoko

Juls said...

sweet card, love the dotty paper.

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Cute card, really lovely!
Jacqueline

Teri said...

Love this Tilda and oooh, my favorite card fold of late, the gatefold! Beautiful! xo, Teri

Susie Sugar said...

Breathtaking darling
Love it Hugs Susie xx

Risa said...

Your card is gorgeous Jodi! Tilda is so pretty and your colors and layout rock! Great job with both challenges!
hugs
Risa:)

Nicki said...

FAb image and a gorgeous card! love the style of it too, really neat!
Nicki
x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS