Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fairy Sweet

Good morning! Today's card was created for Flutterby Wednesday and The One Card Swap. First, the challenge this week on Flutterby Wednesday is to create a card that has no printed papers on it. For those of you who participated in last week's challenge, the challenge was similar but, it was to make a card with a scene and to not use any printed papers. So here's what I came up with.
This adorable fairy comes to us from CC Designs. I just love these stamps! They are very cute and sweet and easy to work with. I finally got to use my nestabilities that have not yet been opened! Besides loving my copics, I absolutely love my nestabilities! They really do bring out the image on your card.
I have also made this card for the monthly One Card Swap. For those of you that have not yet heard of it, Teri has been doing this for several months now. All you need to do to participate is be on the lookout for her post that tells you when to sign up, she will then pair you with someone to swap one card for the month. This is a great way to meet new bloggers!
My card this month goes to a very sweet, and funny person... Kyoko!! I've met Kyoko a few months back and she is so sweet, crafty and so much fun to be around! Anyway, I hope that she does not see this post before I send her an email to say this is her card. LOL!
I'm not sure if she wants to see the card here on my blog first or get it in the mail first.
I hope she likes the card! =)
Be sure to upload your card for Flutterby Wednesday HERE. We'd love to see what you will make!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for any comments that you may leave me. Have a wonderful Wednesday and I'll be posting more birthday RAKs that I recently received in a post for tomorrow!! You'll LOVE seeing the creativity these ladies have!!
Stamp: CC Designs
Paper: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Sage, Neenah CS
Ink: Copics

32 comments:

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your card is beautiful, what a lovely image!
Hugs Jacqueline

joni h said...

Cute! Love the hair coloring! Kyoko will love it! Even if she sees it here first, IRL, the card will be awesome!

Penni said...

What a pretty card - Such a cute image.

Hugs
Penni
X

Nicki said...

Gorgeous Jodi, love the image, sooo cute!
Nicki
x

Penny said...

Adorable!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Super cute Jodi! Love how you colored her, she is adorable! TFS!

Hugs,
Michelle

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Crystal said...

AWWW Super cute Jodi, Love your design, colors, and those borders!!! Beautiful work as always girl!!!

Rosette said...

What a cut fairy!! :) Lovely card jod.. and that shine on her wings makes her really beautiful! Hugs xx

Cathy said...

This is so cute and sweet. I love these images and your colors are perfect. She will love it!! Hugs, Cathy

Danielle said...

Super cute card Jodi - this image is just so sweet! And what a fabulous job with those nesties and no dp - great work!
Hugs, Danielle

Joy said...

cute fairy! I got some images from Kyoko...but never had a chance to use it yet! you did a wonderful job with no DP! I didn't realize how much we use DP! I am very aware of that now. you did a good layout to make the focus on your stamped image! TFS your wonderful creations for all your DT! you are totally amazing! have a good day!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH gosh!! She really is so very sweet!! I love this Jodi!! :)

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so gorgeous!
Love your sweet image and beautiful colouring!
hugs
kim x

Michelle said...

Adorable, Jodi! LOVE this image and your coloring is fantastic!

Juls said...

gorgeous!I love the dimention you have created. hugs juls

Berenice said...

So lovely card!

Tracey said...

Love this card Jodi! The pixies are so adorable!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how sweet!!!

Nancy said...

You are so right...this image is sweet!! I love it, Jodi!! Kyoko is a lucky gal!!

Jane Wetzel said...

okay, I am in love with this card..so adorable!

Ann Kranitz said...

How sweet sweet sweet!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Speaking of Fairy Sweet!! This is fairy sweet!!! I love it!! As always the coloring is fab!! YOur design is awesome. So cute!! I have those nesties on my wishlist!
hugs,
Chris

LINDA said...

Fantastic card..I really love the
3D look on her hair.Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Risa said...

Your card is adorable Jodi! I love your sweet image, she is adorable!
Kyoko is going to love her card especially the color combo!
hugs
Risa:)

Linda said...

Hey Jodi! Oh my gosh! Your coloring is awesome! Next time we get together we really need to make some cards so I can watch you color! TFS and I know that Kyoko will love her card! xoxo, Linda

Christine said...

Very cute. I love that image!

Blessings,
Christine

Debbie said...

Your card is adorable. I am sure that Kyoko will love it

Teri said...

Aww, this card is so sweet, just like you Jodi! Kyoko will just love it!! hugs, Teri

Kyoko said...

OMG GIRLIE ... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT IRL! It is sooo super cute ... LOVE IT! Take Care!

Cami said...

Jodi, this is so cute and I think I heard Kyoko jumping up and down with joy when she saw this and found out it's for her LOL! Yes, she's a sweetheart and just oozes with cheerfulness. Beautiful coloring, Jodi! Cami

Rachel said...

I love your card!! you colored her perfectly!!
hugs,
Rachel

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS