Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthday RAKs

Am I lucky or what?!? I've received these wonderful RAKs from these awesome bloggers for my birthday! To each and everyone of you thank you so very much for thinking of me, for your friendship and all of your inspiration. With that said please scroll down to see these awesome creations and their blogs. =)



Michelle


Kyoko

Joni

Iris

Inside of the card Iris made.


Eunice


Inside of the card Eunice made.

I hope you enjoyed checking out these RAKs and these blogs too! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Such beautiful RAKs for a beautiful lady! TFS and see you soon! Love & Hugs, Linda

Rita said...

Beautiful birthday RAK's from very talented friends Jodi! You are so sweet & so deserving of them all! Glad you liked it Jodi!

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

oh wow they are gorgeous and well deserved happy birthday x

Berenice said...

Hi Jodi! Lovely RAKs. So glad you liked HK too.
Have a very nice day :)

mycardz said...

Well, you are definitely loved! And very well deserved - hope your day was great! hugz, Mary

Kyoko said...

Hi Jodi! You deserve all these birthday RAKs! You are such a warm hearted, giving and FABULOUS person. Your creations give me so much inspiration and I hope to be as good as you one day!

Big Hugs,
Kyoko

cabio's craft corner said...

Great to see all the birthday RAKs form all your friends. I love HK too :o)
Hugs,
Cabiovv

Iris said...

Beautiful birthday RAK's you got Jodi and they are so well deserved!
Glad you liked it :-)

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Iris

Teri said...

Great bday raks for such a sweet friend!! We all love you Jodi! Sorry my card and gift is late...I had to re-do your card cuz it wasn't up to my standards. Haha!! xo, Teri

Michelle Ueligitone said...

You are so welcome! I am glad that you liked it and had such a great birthday!

Hugs,
Michelle

Nicki said...

Oh WOW these are fantastic! you lucky thing! well deserved tho i would say!
Nicki
x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS