Friday, June 5, 2009

Welcome Jessica!!

Hello everyone! This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see the the first one. =)
Today I have Jessica from InStyle Stamps, isn't she cute!! I really must say that these anime images are just adorable!! It is that time again, where graduation ceremonies are taking place and graduation parties are being planned. So, before you see your special grad don't you think a homemade card would be nice?? LOL! OF Course!
So, here is what I did with Jessica. I have made this card for a friend's daughter who just recently graduated from high school. (For those of you here in Hawaii, she graduated from Kamehameha). She will be headed of to college toward the end of the year.
To create my card I have used my cuttlebug folder for a dotted background, and my nestabilites for the shape. I colored, cut and mounted Jessica. For the numbers, I used my sizzlits from sizzix, these are from ages and ages ago!
Here is a closer look at Jessica. This was a fun and simple card to make. I wanted to keep it simple just because I didn't want to drown out my image. Hope you all enjoy her!
This image along with many other new releases will be available later today at the store. Be sure to check back for them today.
Card details:
Paper: Pacific Point CS, Basic Black CS, Neenah white CS, Urban Prarie DSP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Sizzix Fruit Smoothie dies, nestabilities
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!



28 comments:

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Jodi! Your coloring is awesome and that shade of blue very yummy!
I also love your Hanna Card! The image is awesome and the gems...too cute!
Have a great weekend!
hugs
Risa:)

My name is Wynneth said...

Very nice card Jodi - I'm sure it will bring smiles to the recipient :0)

wynneth
x

Vicky said...

Oh, she is so cute! Fantastic job, Jodi!! Your coloring is just wonderful and I have say - I'm loving her haircut! :D

Islander Girl said...

Too cute! Love it!!! I gotta check out the latest at IN Style! TFS!

Liann said...

i just bought her oh wow i gotta see the rest that are coming out i love the fairies..actually i am coloring Jessica right now i need to make leis for my dd graduation and i want to attach these for her friends..your card is great...so awesome for an IMUA graduate...tfs

Tonya said...

So, so cute!!

Lia said...

great card jodi, I love the stamp
hugs lia

Nicola said...

Jessica is a beautiful image and your colouring is fantastic. Love how you have created this beautiful card Jodi.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!! So perfect for a grad!

Rita said...

OMGosh Jodi, this is so adorable, she's going to luv it!!! This image is gorgeous!

Aunty Sue said...

oh she is adorable

coldwaters2 said...

wow she is a stunning little lady with those beautiful big eyes just gorgeous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Marie said...

This card turned out great, Jodi! I love the way you colored her.

Denise said...

Very pretty! Love the layout & embossing. I am lucky this year, no graduations for us.

Jamee said...

your card is so nice!!! that is such a nice blue!!!

Nancy said...

WOW She is stunning :O) Love your colouring, great card!
Thanks for nice comments;O)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Nancy.

Silli said...

very sweet. I love the cute image and the colors! Great Jodi...

Claudia Rosa said...

FAB card Jodi
love what you have done with her eyes

Summerthyme Studio said...

SO Sweet!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

She is so cute. I am sure your friend's daughter will love & cherish your thoughts!
Hugs,
Cabio

Kyoko said...

Hi Jodi! Wow, I love this image ... gotta get it! LOL! I love your design and coloring on the card. TFS you are such an inspiration to me!

eunice said...

What a beautiful card!!! I was waiting and hoping Instyle would come out with some graduation images...too bad these came too late for me this year. I better get them now so I'll ready for next year, right?! :)

Debbie said...

Jessica is just darling,

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Jodi, I have not seen a cuter graduate than this...(well, maybe my niece!) I just love her big eyes! A totally adorable card!!
Blessings, Maria

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, that new image by ISS is beautiful! I love it. You colored her so nicely too! Love the blue color!! My daughter is graduating on Friday!! Whoohoo!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Maria

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

GORGEOUS Jodi, I love this image, and the simplicity of the card. I especially love your coloring and the year, it's great and really stands out.
I think I might just have to go check out those Digi's. =) You've inspired me!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Lorna said...

Cute card Jodi! Thanks for sharing!

Nicki said...

This is really cute! such a sweet image! plus all the others below this are WOW! gotta catch up on everyones posts! everyone been sooo busy!
take care
Nicki
x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS