Monday, June 1, 2009

Roses on Paper Color Challenge

It's time for another Roses on Paper Challenge! This time, it is my fellow DT member Susan's turn to host the challenge and she has decided to do a color challenge. The colors we must use are pink, yellow and green. You have 2 weeks from today to create a card and upload it to the Roses on Paper Challenge Blog post to be eligible to win the prize. Good luck to all of you!
I have decided to use Hula Anya for the challnege. Isn't she so cute! I think she is going to be a huge favorite with everyone! =)
Here's a close up of Hula Anya and how I raised the flower haku lei. I have also used some brand new items in the store and one of them include the paper and the half pearls. The paper is not so new but the half pearls are. In the photo, they appear to look like pads or colored buttons. They come in a variety of colors and can be puchased here.
Hope you can join us for this fun challenge and I will see you on your blogs!
I have 2 more posts coming up today so please check back. =)
Card details:
Paper: Basic Grey Sultry, Pretty in Pink CS, White CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, cuttlebug folder, Saffron Gold ribbon, Green Opaline Half Pearls.

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Jodi isn't she the sweetest image. I love how you have coloured her and your background papers and layout it is a joy to visit.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Liann said...

love the card Jodi and you are right it will be a fav for many...hope you are well...TFS
Liann

Nicki said...

Jodi, this is absolutely gorgeous, that image is just the cutest, love the papers too, very pretty
Nicki
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Tammy said...

Super cute!

Cathy said...

This is so great!! I love the color combo (one of my faves)!! This image is adorable!! Great job!!

Hugs, Cathy

Kyoko said...

Hi Jodi! Wow, I love the paper and pearls b/c it makes the card so soft & precious! LOVE IT!

Christine said...

She is adorable!!! Your images are colored so beautiful!

Blessings,
Christine

eunice said...

This card is so sweet! This Hula Anya is on my to buy wishlist along with several others at the Greeting Farm. Really like the colors you've chosen here and the overall softness. You are so talented!

Teri said...

Love this Hula Anya! Your card is so cute, love the bow! xoxo, Teri

Maria said...

Oooh, your hula Anya is so darn cute!! Awesome card, Jodi!! I love the color combo and you did an awesome job coloring Anya!!

Girlfriend. . .you've been busy. I have a lot of catching up to do! LOL!

Maria

Susan said...

Oh, She's just too sweet! I adore the papers and gosh, you color beautifully! Love how the flowers are popped up and well, she's just too perfect!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS