Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flower Field

It's time for another Flutterby Wednesday! Whenever it's flutterby Wednesday, I know the week is near to the end. I love my weekends! LOL! I'm sure you all do too!
Well, there is no theme for the challenge this week so I decided to use a penny black stamp. I just love love love Penny Black stamps. I have stamps from years back that have these cute little hedgehogs! =)
Since there was no theme for this challenge, I decided to use a color I hardly use and one that is a challenge for me to use and that color is purple/lavendar. I was rather pleased with the way it turned out in the end. It really reminds me of Spring (even though we are in Summer). Just looking at this card makes me feel cooler because of the soft colors. It's so hot out these days.
Here's a closer look at this adorable little guy. To participate, create a card using a fairy or butterfly and upload your creation to Danni's blog HERE. To view what the rest of the design team has created, scroll down on my right side bar. Hope all of you have a great day!!
Card Details:
Stamp: Penny Black
Paper: Forever Friends, Lavendar Lace, Neenah CS
Inks: Copics
Accessories: Prima flowers, nestabilities

19 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

AWW How sweet is this. Love the purple and yellow together.

Michelle said...

Jodi your card is too cute! Love the colors you used - it's just perfect with the image!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

Your card is so cute Jodi! I love the colors you used!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous, Jodi!! I love lavender and yellow together, and the image is absolutely precious!!

Cathy said...

Jodi, i love this card!! So cute!! I love the hedgies!! Pretty colors also!!

Hugs,Cathy

Lelia said...

How cute is your card this week? Love it!

Hugs,
Lelia

Christine said...

So cute!!! I love that image!

Blessings,
Christine

Heather said...

Jodi,

I love the Flutters you used this week that stamp is adorable and I love the purple papers and the nesties your coloring is great as well!!!!

Heather

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Jodi love the image and the added little butterflies and flowers.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love this Penny Black image Jodi!! Your coloring is fabulous, as always!! Love your color combo and all the fab details!! Beautiful!

Danni said...

That image is just the cutest!! What a fun card! Great job!

Tammy said...

Great Colors.

nicky w. said...

Pretty card... love the colors!

Jill said...

aww this is so cute Jodi, love the PB image hugs Jill xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Love this card Jodi - the hedghog is such a cutie :0)

wynneth
x

Kyoko said...

Ohhh purple ... LOVE IT! Such cute images.

Maria said...

I love Penny Black images and I love the lavendar colors that you used. Very pretty! As always awesome job on your coloring!

Maria

Nicola said...

Wowee you have rocked this image Jodi. Perfect colouring as always and your detail is wonderful.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS