Monday, June 1, 2009

Christmas Stampin': A Number Challenge

Hey there! I am back to tell you all about our new challenge for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long. This week we are to create a card using numbers. To participate in the challenge, you must create your card and upload it to the blog post HERE.
For my card, I chose to use a stamp that I have not used and I used number 25. It was a toss up between the number 2 and 25. I initailly thought about making a card for my 2 year old niece but I will get to that as it gets closer to Christmas.
Here I have a picture of the details on my card. I have used some crystal effects on the umbrella of the card as well as glitter on the ground and on the snow of the umbrella. I love the look of it in real life. =) Hope you will join us for the challenge, it's already challenge #19.
Card details:
Stamps: Penny Black, Simple Type numbers (Stampin' Up-Retired)
Paper: Green Galore CS, White CS, DCWV The Christmas Stack
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Raffia Ribbon, SU Circle Punches, Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects
I have another post after this, hope to see you back.

14 comments:

Nicki said...

These are sooo cute! surprised to see a xmas one up here in June tho! lol but really like it.
Nicki
x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Tammy said...

So sweet

MacKenzie said...

LOVE all of the sparkles and dimension on this!

Sankari W. said...

How AWESome!!! LOVE all the crystal effects and the sparkles!! Beautiful coloring and that image is ADOREable!! seriously gorgeous!!!

Risa said...

Wow...your card is too cute Jodi! I love your image!
hugs
Risa:)

Crystal said...

So darling!!! Love all the sparkle!

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! I love the hedgies and your layout is really great!!

Hugs, Cathy

Maria Matter said...

Cute & sparkly...a perfect card! :)
Adorable little creatures, aren't they? You're doing a great job with your Christmas cards!
I started doing one a week, so I could avoid the big year end rush. But that didn't last long! I really enjoy seeing yours though!
Just adorable!
Hope your week is starting off great!
Blessings, Maria

Christine said...

Very cute!!! I love all the effects that you put on it!

Blessings,
Christine

Maria said...

Hey Jodi!! Gosh, your hedgehog Christmas card is so darn cute!! I love the sparkles and CE that you added to your card!!! As always, you nailed the challenge!! Love that netting thing that you added to your card too!

Maria

Claudia Rosa said...

What a wonderful card!! It just screams Christmas! Great job on the coloring dear Jodi!
hugs
claudia

inlovestamping said...

This is a super cute card this week. Love the crystal effects and glitter! This is a favorit image of mine!

Tina said...

this is an amazing card - it was a great challenge and you really rocked it. I am following you now and will be back soon - oyu have some amazing samples here. Great art work.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS