Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You Bring Out The Happy In Me

Hello blogland! I had planned to show you 2 cards today but I just had to get to bed early so I will have that for you tomorrow. Well, I have had this set of stamps since they were first introduced to us and only had a chance to use them now. They are adorable and so much fun to color.
This card is for Linda who I was partnered with for this month's One Card Swap (OCS). This swap is put together by my sweet friend Teri! It was so nice to finally talk with her over the phone yesterday, she and I have been so busy lately. We try to get together at least once a month but sometimes there is just not enough hours in the day. =) We are shooting for June!
Anyway I really hope that Linda likes this card as much as I loved making it.
I took a close up of this image because of her purse. If you have this image you will know that there are 2 little hearts on the straps that hold her purse. Well I wanted to give it a little dimension and sparkle so I added a couple of pink blingy hearts. It was just perfect for it!
If you would like to participate in the one card swap, all you need to do is head over to Teri's blog and sign up. As a participant, all you send is a card and nothing else. This is a fun and wonderful way to meet new bloggers. =) Hope you have the chance to join us and who knows maybe you and I will be partners for next month!!
Many thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Stamp: The Greeting Farm, SU Sentiment from Daisy Crazy(retired)
Paper: Pacific Point CS, DCWV The Sweet Stack, Bashful Blue CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Folder, Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon

30 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Jodi, love the embossed hearts, these Miss Anyas are just gorgeous, I love the sentiment too. Joey.x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So sweet!! I just love your colors and those hearts!! :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card Jodi - thanks for stopping by my blog http://stampinggrandma.blogspot.com/ and leaving me comments. I love to get comments, it makes me feel I am not 'alone' in blogland LOL

wynneth
x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Margie said...

I love purses! great bling!
Adorable card! your coloring is perfect!
TFS :*)

Danni said...

Cute!! Love the hearts!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,l love the stamp and colours. So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kimmie0270 said...

This is such a cute card and your coloring is fabulous

Denise said...

Hey Jodi, this card is very pretty. Such a cute & sassy image, I love those stamps.

Danielle said...

Love this card Jodi - Miss Anya between those embossed hearts is just gorgeous! Beautiful colours.
Hugs, Danielle

Nicki said...

These colours look brill together, and love the anya stamp too, on my wish list!
Nicki
x

Kim Piggott said...

Jodi such a gorgeous card!
Love your embossed hearts and your little hearts on the handbag perfect!
hugs
kim x

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Your coloring is just Fab..
Hugs, Linda

Gracie said...

Hi Jodi! This card is beautiful! I love all the detail you put into it...especially the bling on her purse! I'm sure Linda will love this card! TFS! =)

Michele said...

Such a cute card. Love the heart blingy's!

Christine said...

Your card is so sweet!!! Especially the purse. Maybe I'll check the swap out.

Blessings,
Christine

Tammy said...

Wow! This is so sweet Jodi:) I hope that I get that good with the coloring, you did a wonderful job! What a cute stamp, I want those so bad, lol!

Hugs,

Tammy

megastamper said...

oh jodi how wonderful and really lovely. so wonderful romantic colours.
hugs, bea

angeljakki said...

Wow Jodi your colouring is awesome,
what a great card x

Islander Girl said...

Oooh so cute! Lovin' this!! Don't you just love that set? Were you able to get the new one? I gotta cut mine up and use them...ahhh, I keep ordering and my stack of "to cuts" is getting higher and higher...lol!

bumblebee creations said...

This is gorgeous and I am really amazed at how you added the the perfect little bling hearts! Isn't it great when an idea works out that way!!! Thank you for sharing your awesome card!!!

Minx said...

aw gorgous card, love the colouring of miss A

Ann Kranitz said...

Aww Isnt this just too cute!! Love her little purse and your hearts.

Claudia Rosa said...

Jodi this is gorgeous! I love the fun colours and the embossed hearts everything is just perfect!
hugs
claudia

Kyoko said...

OMG Jodi ... Linda is going to absolutely die when she gets this card! It is SO PRECIOUS - just like you! All I can say is WOW...

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Hello Jodi, wow what a truly gorgeous card hunny. I love these Miss Anyas, i've only just inked my stamps too but you are further ahead than me, i havn't got round to colouring any of the images yet!! i love the colours youve chosen Linda will love this card, lucky girl she is! have a wonderful day hunny, hugs Linda x

Rita said...

Hey Jodi, this card is awesome!

Maria said...

Ms.Anya is one of my favorite TGF stamps. She is the cutest. Love your card. . .and your coloring of course. I love the pretty colors you chose. . very nice combo!!

Maria

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jodi, I love the image and your colouring is beautiful hugs Jill xx

Lorna said...

Cute card! I love those little hearts.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS