Saturday, May 30, 2009

Welcome Mieko

I have some great news to share with all of you. I am now a full time DT member for Instyle Stamps!! I just love these cuties!! Today I have another sweet image. Welcome Mieko!
She is a fun image to color and such versatile image to use for all occassions. In this case I am giving it to a friend just for fun. =)
I created my card based on a sketch from Mojo Monday. I decided to use these set of papers since it has been sitting here for a while. =) I am pleased with the way it turned out and had fun with this sketch! Hope you like it too.
One of my favortie things to color would have to be these anime images and their eyes!!
Hope you are having a great week, and I will see you on your blogs!
Here are the card details:
Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP, White CS, Rose Red CS, Old Olive CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, oval punch, Old Olive Ribbon, Half Pearls

17 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Oh she is a beauty. And those eyes are gorgeous!

Hugs,

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute Cute Cute, I love her!
Hugs,
Cabio

Riet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riet said...

What beautiful Jodi,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Great news on your full time post as DT member Jodi you are a great designer. I love this card and that image.... lovely

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jamee said...

your card is so cute, i love the image!

Joy said...

she is precious, cute cute!

mycardz said...

Awesome coloring Jodi! Wow, I love the dp too, those colors are soooo pretty! Great card...love those animes. :) Glad you're joining the team on a permanent basis...Yay! :)

Kyoko said...

WOW Jodi I love how you colored Mieko! You are right, the eyes are the first thing I look at. FAB job!

Tammy said...

This is such a cute digi.
I love what you did with it.
Coloring is great.

Cami said...

Jodi, she is just beautiful! Your have colored her to perfection, and those eyes are adorable. They sparkle and your used gorgeous colors to bring out the beauty of her. I love this card. Hugs, Cami

Cami said...

P.S. Congrats on becoming a full time DT member. They could see your talent and they have chosen well. I am very happy for you as it couldn't have been given to a better person with your caliber of talent. Hugs, Cami

Vicky said...

Jodi, this is adorable!! This one's going on my list to order from Virginia :). Great job!

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! I love those papers!! The colors are great!! Congrats on the full time DT!! We're happy to have you!!

Hugs, Cathy

eunice said...

This is beautiful, Jodi! Absolutely love the colors and the softness of it all. These anime stamps from Instyle rock!

Kim said...

YAY I am so happy you are a part of the full-time DT with us! Woo-Hoo!!! CONGRATS again hun!!! Fantastic card...she's a cutie patootie!!! And I so love that dp...I think I need to dig mine out again! :) Thanks for the inspiration darling!
Hugs~ Kim

Maria said...

OMG! Mieko is so darn cute!! Awesome job on your coloring and I just love the dps that you used. The sketch is fantastic too!

Again, congratulations on the permanent slot at ISS. You are definitely an asset and I can't wait to see more of your ISS cards!

Maria

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS