Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time for Summer!

Good morning everyone! It's another day for a sneak peek of the new Hanna Stamps to be released on Monday!! This is Riley and he is ready to have some fun in the sun! Don't you just love these Riley stamps, they are so cute and unique. This is my first post for the day, please scroll down to see the other post from Instyle stamps.
When I created my card I decided to use a sketch from Splitcoast. The sketches are a great tool to use when you feel you need a little inspiration. I just had to use turquoise and orange together because it's such a great combo for summer.
I tried to get a close picture of Riley and his inner tube to show you that I had used some crystal effects to make it shine. This is a perfect sized stamp that you could create cards with ease. I think I will try and make some for friends. =)
Remember to check out my other posts for today. Just scroll down.
Stamps: Hanna Stamps
Paper: Only Orange CS, White CS, Tempting Turqouise CS, Raspberry Tart & Rainbow Sherbet
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Dew Drops, Turquoise Ribbon
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Silli said...

Hello Jodi, your card is beautiful. I love the colors. Great work! Hugs and happy day!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, love the cute Riley and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Hope you are having a great Sunday. Hugs Nikki x

LINDA said...

This is just Darling..Love these colors together. Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Super cute and super summer colors!

Hugs,

marisa said...

Very cute! Hope you're having a great weekend Jodi!

maxine said...

wow fantastic card, I love the image and how you have coloured it.

cabio said...

Jodi, you are such a productive cardmarker and everything you made is a mater piece!
Hugs,
Cabio

Riet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card, lady!!!

Dawne said...

oooohhh Jodi I like the blending on the moose! Such a cute card =}

Jamee said...

cute!!! i love that moose image!

Ann Kranitz said...

Great card Jodi and your coloring is FANTABULOUS!!!

Denise said...

Hey Jodi,
I love the color combo you used on this card. So cute the image. Hope to craft with you at Teri's soon.

Kyoko said...

Love, love, love the colors you used ... very Summery! Awesome job as usual. TFS and have a great week!

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley is so adorable.

joni h said...

I have to try sketches, but, for now, I'll just CASE your creations! Great card, the colors are very summery!

cats whiskers said...

What a cutie this one is hun love that great image and the colours you have used on here
Hugs Jacqui x

Summerthyme Studio said...

Way cute Jodi! Love the colours!!!

Nicki said...

Love this Jodi, such a cute image and love the blue and orange, they go so well together!
Nicki
x

Cathy said...

Riley is so stinkin' cute!! Very pretty card!! Love the colors and the Crystal Effects are wonderful!!I love that stuff!!

Hugs, Cathy

Maria said...

Oooh, Riley is so darn cute. I love the awesome colors that you used and you colored that little guy so nicely. Such a fun card!!

Maria

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS