Friday, May 29, 2009

Softly Swingin'

What a great way to start the weekend, I have been chosen as the guest designer for the month of June for Hanna Stamps!! I just love these adorable stamps created by Kristi! You must head on over to Hanna Stamps to check out all of these cuties!! I have got lots of sneak peeks to show you for the entire month and more, so stay tuned.
Here is an image from one of the newest sets called 5 Little Dresses, I absolutely love it!
In addition to this sneak peek, there's a challenge called Friday challenge and this week it's a sketch. Click here to see the challenge and sketch details on Splitcoaststampers.
Monday June 1st 9 PM EST will be the release party for the new sets, hope you will be joining us!!
Onto my card for today. Here is one of the stamps available in the set. It comes with a variety of dresses and matching sentiments for them. I had a great time creating this card from a Mojo Monday sketch and coloring it of course!
I'll be back later today to show you a variety of stuff. Here are the details for my card.
Paper: Not Quite Navy, White CS, Baja Breeze CS, Urban Prarie DSP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, Silver Liquid Pearls, Silver Cord
Thanks for stopping by!

26 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Beautiful card Jodi!! Love that faded blue look! I think I have a top like that! :) So glad to have you on the team this month!

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is Beautiful!!!!! So glad you are with us!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Jodi, welcome to the team!!!!! I love your work.

Debbie said...

Wow Jodi, this is fantastic..love the colors

joni h said...

Congrats! Looking forward to checking out more of your wonderful creations! Love your coloring.

Silli said...

Jodi, your card is so beautiful. I love the cute image, your coloring is fabby. I wish you a´happy day. Big hugs... Silke

Nancy said...

This is stunning!!! Simple but stunning:O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Iris said...

Fabulous card Jodi and your coloring is brilliant as always. What a cute stamp! Congrats on your GDT position, that is so well deserved!

Hugs to you and have a great weekend!
Iris

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!!! tfs!!

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations Jodi you are an awesome crafter. I love this card and that image is a wow may go for a little visit.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria said...

Hey congratulations on being a guest DT for Hanna Stamps! You'll do a fantastic job as always. I'm not sure how you do it. . .you work full time and can still create so many cards. I probably can't do it like you do!

Your Hanna card is awesome. Can't wait to see more of your Hanna creations!!

Maria

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jodi I love the image and the papers so girly hugs Jill xx

Nicki said...

Oh well done Jodi, nice one!
lovely card tho, the image is gorgeous! love it,
Nicki
x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, love the cute Hanna and the pretty colour scheme. Congratulations on becoming a Guest Dt for Hanna Stamps. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

Vina T said...

Hi Jodi! Congrats to you!! Love the color on the card and the outfit...OMG! SO CUTE!! Have a fab weekend!

Kim Piggott said...

Congratulations on being chosen as GDT!
I love your gorgeous card!
Such a fabulous image and your paper is perfect!
hugs
kim x

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Jodi! Congrats on being chosen as guest designer!

Rita said...

Wow this new stamp set is great & I luv your gorgeous card!

Congrats on making the guest design team & I can't wait to see all your amazing new creations!
Happy stamping kiddo!!!

Lynn said...

hey,

this is a very nice card!
do drop over to my blog if you're planning to start a greeting card business yeah! =)
Have a great weekend, Jodi.

Regards,
Lynn

Ann said...

LOVE the coloring on this! So fabulous!

Kyoko said...

What an honor Jodi! They are lucky to have you on the DT. I bet the new stamps are just gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you create!

cabio said...

Congratulation Jodi for the DT. Love that stamp, it's so down to earth!
Hugs,
Cabio

Lora said...

Lovely card. Congrats on the Guest Designer spot.
Hugs Lora x

Cami said...

Beautiful card!!! Her dress looks so soft and I love the way you did that gradient blue. You are so talented, Jodi! Hugs, Cami

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, Jodi!! Love the colors and that image is super cute!! Congrats on your GDT position!!

Hugs,Cathy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS