Monday, May 4, 2009

Page Protector Gift Set

This is my 3rd post for today, so please scroll down to see the other 2.
Ready for another Roses On Paper Challenge?? For the next 2 weeks our challenge is to create a gift folder. This means anything you can come up with that you could place a set of cards in. We'd like to see how creative you can get. Here 's my try at the challenge. I have created a folder that will hold about 5 or 6 cards and envelopes so you can give it away as a gift. This is not an idea of my own, I had learned to make these several years back but can't remember from whom. These are very easy to make and I have already created a tutorial for them which I will post for all of you tomorrow. Anyway, here is the folder I made with 3 matching cards and envelopes.
Here is a side view of the card folder. I used my circle punch and scallop punch to create the closure of the holder and attached a piece of velcro. This will allow you to use the folder again.
I have always planned to make this and finally had the chance. Sure hope you will join us for the challenge at Roses on Paper!! If you like this stamp I used here on my cards, you have a chance to win this for the challenge this week. Don't forget the big SALE at the Roses On Paper store too! Wishing you a great Monday!!
Stamp: Tilda with Lilacs, Magnolia Butterflies
Paper: Brocade Blue, White CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Page Protector Sheet (SU), Polka dot Ribbon, SU Circle Punch, SU Scallop Punch

29 comments:

Jen said...

This is awesome, Jodi!! Very pretty - I love the soft blues in your coloring, and love that card holder.

Hugs,
Jen

Susan said...

What a great idea! I love your take on the folder card. I'd love toknow how you did this and can't wait for you tutorial tomorrow. She's just so bright and springy and colored so beautifully. Love her!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Daisychain said...

This is a great idea and so pretty. Can't wait for the tutorial. I used your 'image folder' tutorial today, thank you so much, it was very clear and easy to follow. Hugs Christine

jennyv said...

I just love the way you color. It always look so perfect. Great job on the card holder and can't wait to give it a try.

Jenny

LINDA said...

WOW!! YOU ROCK!!! this is just AWESOME!!!I love it..The colors are fab..
Hugs, Linda

Crystal said...

this is sooo wonderful!! love them and the card holder!!

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Jodi and I cant wait for the tutorial!
Clairexx

Carole said...

Wow, absolutely fabulous...wonderful creation and a beautiful Tilda.
Carole :D

Maria said...

What an awesome card folder!! It looks like a fun project. Can't wait to see your tutorial!! Love the cute cards that you made. . .gosh, that image is so adorable! Awesome coloring too!

Maria

Danni said...

What a clever idea!! Very nice...so pretty!

Penni said...

Wow, I love this. Will definately be popping back tomorrow for the tutorial - can't wait!!

Penni
X

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

So beautiful Jodi, Gorgeous colouring and look forward to the tutorial, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Islander Girl said...

Love these holders!!! You're so creative!!!

Rita said...

Wow Jodi, this is gorgeous!!! Great idea & I luv the colors!

joey said...

Hi Jodi, this is awesome, absolutely love the tilda,colours and design. Joey.x

Debbie said...

This is stunning...can't wait for tomorrows tutorial...

Vicki said...

Oh Jodi, can't wait for the tutorial, this is so beautiful, I just love the cards too!

Vicki x

Nancy said...

Gorgeous, Jodi! I love the colors that you chose! Beautiful!!

Joy said...

great gift ideas! I love your coloring and this magnolia is so cute! you always do such wonderful creations! love those new magnolias! TFS!

patricia chalas said...

Jodi wonderful work! you are very talented!!

Hugs,
Patty

Cathy said...

This is adorable!! Love it!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I love how you colored Tilda! Very pretty with the soft blues! Love the card holder! You are so talented and creative girl!

Kyoko said...

Hi Jodi! Wow, what a creative challenge ... I can't wait to see what people create. I'll be anxiously awaiting your tutorial!

Cheryl said...

Hi Jodi,
Such pretty cards!!! I love the idea of the folder and I'll probably be making one too. Can't wait to see your tutorial!

Anki said...

Love it Jodi! Your colouring rocks! Wish you a wonderful week and don't forget to send me that email with your orders ;-)) Kram - Anki

Cami said...

Very nice set of cards with that card holder, and Tilda in baby blue is so soft and pretty. This is a great gift set. Just awesome! Hugs, Cami

thread-bare said...

OMG this is such a stunning idea xx Clare x

Nicola said...

Wowza Jodi, this is awesome. Love your soft blues.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

disa said...

伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS