Saturday, May 30, 2009

One Card Swap & RAK

I'd like to share with you this beautiful card I received from Linda in the one card swap hosted by my gf Teri. It is so pretty IRL!! Thanks so much Linda, love it. =)
Remember if you'd like to participate in the one card swap check it out at Teri's!
I have also received a very sweet RAK from Gracie! This was such a wonderful surprise in my mailbox, I just love these sweet surprises! Thank you Gracie for thinking of me.
Here are some of the images that she sent me in this pretty folder. Now, I have to think of what to create with them. Hmmmm...
Many thanks to both of you! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Aloha! Jodi =)

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

You are one very lucky lady to have such sweet friends!

Hugs,

Riet said...

Wowww Moni,what a beautiful creations,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Beautiful card. Count me in next time you set up a card swap!

Cathy said...

Great Happy Mail!!!

Hugs, Cathy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS