Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flutterby Butterfly

Good morning everyone, this is my second post for the day. Please scroll down to see the new challenge for Pink Cat Studio.
Welcome to another day for butterflies and fairies! Yes it's Wednesday and this week Danni has us creating a card with the use of 2 designer series papers.
So I chose to use shades of purple since I don't use this color very often. I used olive green as a contrast color for the purple and pink. I love these colors together, it's a great combo.
Besides using various shades of pinks and purples, I was very happy with this card because I was able to use 2 Stampin' Up sets that I have not brought out in such a long time. I will be posting more cards using Stampin' Up stamps ONLY. My plan is to create a card using only items from Stampin' Up at least once a week. Hope you are having a great day.
Stay tuned for one more posting from me is just a bit.
To see what the rest of the talented team has made, click HERE.
Card Details:
Stamps: SU Cute and Curly, SU Butterfly
Paper: Old Olive CS, Basic Grey Eva DSP, White CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch
Thanks for stoppng by!!

28 comments:

Penni said...

What a beautiful card - I love it.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sanna F said...

So sweet!!!

Rita said...

I luv it! It's so pretty!

Ann Kranitz said...

I dont use purple that often either but you have inspired me to whip out my purples....Very Pretty

Chrissy's Creations said...

Ooohh just beautiful!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Ohhh this is pretty!!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! How gorgeous!!

Rosette said...

mmm that is sweet Jod, love prples.. though DPs are not very easy to find in that colour... over here at least!!! Very beautfiul!

Tammy said...

Very pretty!

Nicola said...

Such an elegant card Jodi, love those papers and your gorgoues butterfly.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lia said...

beautiful cards jodi
hugs Lia

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

That line of Basic Grey papers is one of my favorites. I love it! Your layout is beautiful!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, Jodi!! This is card is gorgeous!! I especially love the beautiful dp that you used!! Such pretty patterns and colors!!

Maria

Ashley said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Jodi! I love the papers you used!

Cathy said...

This is really beautiful!! This is one of my favorite color combos!! Great job!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs,

Risa said...

Wow...you certainly have been busy lately Jodi! All of your cards are so pretty and beautifully colored...super great job on all!
hugs
Risa:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

These are beautiful papers! Great card!

Kyoko said...

Oh my Jodi ... I love the colors you used and the DP is FAB! TFS!

Michelle said...

WOW what a gorgeous cards - that DP is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Danni said...

Gorgeous! I love the butterfly! Great job!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Teri said...

Ooh, I just love this card with the pretty butterfly! xo, teri

Cassie said...

seriously jodi - that butterfly is to die for!! such a wonderful card layout too!

and hey - love the instyle cards above too! they are so fun and trendy and happy!

Cassie said...

HA!
my WV for post above was comon:
as in (come on) where'd you get all your talent?

Christine said...

Beautifully designed card!!! I love the papers.

Heather said...

Hey there Jodi,

Sorry I am late getting around to post the Flutter By comments. I really like that flutter by you did a great job on it and the two papers go very well together!!!

Heather

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS