Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bundle of Joy

Happy Thursday everyone!! I wanted to post this card yesterday but there were just too many other things to share with you. So without further adieu here is one of the newest images from Stampavie! Perfect for baby showers, brand new parents, etc.

This card was made for a challenge that is going on at the Stampavie Blog which is to make a card or project using turquoise or light blue and brown and to use any stamp from Stampavie. If you'd like to join in on the fun you have until May 31st to upload your creation to this post.

When I first read that the color challenge included turquoise I was thrilled! Lately I am loving to work with this color, I'm not sure why but it could be that summer is just around the corner and it's a bold and bright color for the season. =) I didn't want to add too much to the card since the background paper is bright and stands out on it's own so I did a little paper piercing around the edges and added a few dew drops to accent. I then added some flowers to the corners of the image for definition. Yesterday was a bit hectic for me to get around to commenting on blogs but I will be getting around to that today! In the meantime, here are the card details.

Stampavie stamp, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, white CS, SU Rainbow Sherbet DSP, copics, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, SU tool kit

Many thanks for visiting me today and for the time you took to comment on my blog!! Hope to see you back tomorrow!!

15 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

HI Jodi!! Your creation is just so super sweet! :)

Michele said...

Your card is just perfect, and the image is so cute.

Gracie said...

Hi Jodi! This card is adorable. I love the colors and your coloring is beautiful! =)

Oh! May I please have your mailing address? I'm updating my address book. Thanks!

joey said...

Hiya Jodi, this is gorgeous, love the layout and your choice of colours. Joey.x

Andrea said...

Hi Jodi!! So cute! I hope you are well. :)

Nancy said...

That new stamp is just adorable:O) Love the colours too, feeling of summer is good on rainy days:O) Cute card.
Hugs, Nancy.

Danni said...

So very sweet!

coldwaters2 said...

This is so cute Jodi love that image and the colours you have used lovely card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jamee said...

awww that is such a cute card!!

Kyoko said...

Oh Jodi, you have the cutest collection of images! I absolutely LOVE your colors ... too precious!

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Teri said...

Wow! you are on a roll with this baby theme Jodi! This is such a cute image, great card! xo, Teri

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicki said...

Oh Jodi, this is such a lovely card, it's gorgeous and I love the image!

Vicki x

Maria said...

I love that image, Jodi! I love teal too. . .I love how it mixes with other colors so nicely. Your coloring is beautiful as always. The dp does stands out nicely. Your card is perfect. . .sometimes less is best!!

Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day! Hope you have the day off!

Maria

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS