Monday, May 18, 2009

Beary Cute

Can you believe it's already the middle of May? Time sure does fly by very quickly. I was talking with a co-worker yesterday who told me that she starts her Christmas shopping in the month of July. I was rather shocked since I am one of those who says they will start shopping early but end up shopping either right after Thanksgiving or in December. We'll see what happens this year!
Well, onto my card for today. Here is a new image from Stampavie, aren't these bears cute?
Lately I have been making cards for quite a bit of newborns and here is one of them. Here is a card that I can add to my stash for when I need something right away. I just love the colors of turquoise and brown together. Speaking of these colors, there is a color challenge going on at the Stampavie Blog. All you have to do is create a card using a Stampavie stamp and use the colors of light blue, turquoise and brown and upload your card to that posting, HERE.
I will have my challenge card to show you tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow... I have lots to share with you and hope you will be back to see it all! Be looking out in the month of June as that is my blogaversary month and you know what that means...you guessed it, BLOG Candy!! =)
I'd like to say a huge thank you to all of you who take the time to visit me and leave such wonderful comments that make me smile!! I appreciate all of you! I will leave you with the details of my card. Have a wonderful day!
Paper: Creamy Caramel CS, Tempting Turquoise CS, Neenah CS, SU Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Prima Flowers, SU Pastel Buttons, Martha Stewart Punch, Nestabilities

23 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW Jodi how darling, I love the soft colors!!

Summerthyme Studio said...

So soft and sweet looking!

Maria Matter said...

Awww, beary cute indeed Jodi! Love how you colored these cuties!
Blessings, Maria

Danni said...

So precious!

LINDA said...

Simply adorable!! Love this new image.. so sweet.. Fab coloring..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Danielle said...

This image is too cute for words - beautiful colouring Jodi and keeping the rest of the card simple really highlights this fab image!
Hugs, Danielle

Rita said...

Wow, this card is soooo cute Jodi! Looks like your on a teddy bear kick & I'm lovin' it! The color combo is so soft, just right for a baby card!

I used to start my Christmas shopping in August when my kids were little but I have not done that in years.

Susan said...

Great colors! They're just too precious sitting there. I love the softness of them. You could just eat them up they're so sweet!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Stephenie said...

Jodi I am so happy I found your blog this card is so cute! I love what you've done with it and the image is too cute!

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Jodi, a lovely card!
Clairex

Joy said...

these bears are so cute! you pick the cutest stamp images in the world and make them even cuter when you color them! you make them look adorable! I need to start doing that and making a stash of cards...my mom usually needs them...so I shall start... when I find the time...LOL! TFS!

Teri said...

Another sweet card Jodi! I love your bears! xo, Teri

Tammy said...

Wow! What a cute card! love the image and your coloring is perfect!

Tammy

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love those cute lil' bears & the soft colors too--perfect for a baby!

hugz,
Suzanne

Claudia Rosa said...

what a cute card Jodi.
love love your coloring.

hugs
claudi

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Jodi! This is so adorable. Love the soft coloring on these gorgeous bears!! Beautiful work!

Denise said...

Jodi, This card is so adorable!!! So sweet, I love that image.

joni h said...

very sweet card & can be used for either boy or girl baby!

Nicola said...

Such an adorable card Jodi, love those bears and your gorgeous soft tones.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Iris said...

This is so loevely and sweet! Love your soft colors! This is also one of my favorite images from RAM.

Hugs,
Iris

Cathy said...

These little bears are so pretty and soft!! I want to squeeze them!!

Hugs, Cathy

GRAM E. BEAR said...

What an adorable card. So sweet for a newborn. I've not seen these bears and I'm always looking

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS