Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Sweet Easter

The picture above shows a cute Hello Kitty die for Easter. I received this cutie from my friend and fellow blogging sistah Joy!! Thank you so much, I LOVE it!! Some of you know that I really love Hello Kitty and for those of you who are just finding out well, I will tell you that I have nearly all of the Sizzix die cuts from the hello kitty collection and the cartidges for my cricut. I'm so glad I got to use if before Easter is here and gone.
Here I have used the die and cut it with my Sizzix side kick.
This is a pic of all the baskets together and ready to go!! I thought that the tags turned out pretty well, even though it was a last minute thing.
It's a close up of my hello kitty gift tag. The original die will show that there is a small flower that can be either used to put in the basket or for decorations on our card. Well, I really didn't want to use that, so got my hole punch and punched out some circles in different colors and used that to represent the eggs in the basket.
Last but not least. Here is very sweet RAK from Michelle!! Don't you just love the pretty pastels and cute cute image! Thank you!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

17 comments:

joey said...

Hi Jodi, oh how cute is that little bunny, gorgeous tag! so pretty. Joey.x

Danni said...

So cute!!

Denise said...

Jodi, These are all cute! You did a great job with the basket & tag. Happy Easter!

Linda said...

Hi Jodi ~ love the tag! As always, you never disappoint! Happy Easter!

Enjoli said...

Sweet RAKs.. I love that tag! You are so creative. =) Super cute basket too! Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Enjoli

Diane said...

Oh Jodi,that is so cute! Lucky girl to have a great friend to send you that die cut!

Allison said...

This is super...so cute! Great RAK too!

Joy said...

I'm so glad you could use the Hello Kitty bunny! your tags came out so cute! I'm sure the recepients of those baskets will love it! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl said...

Very cute tags! I love your idea of punching out the eggs instead of using the tiny flowers.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Heeellllloooo Kitty! Very cute and good to know (for me). The card is gorgeous too!

Hugs,

LINDA said...

This is just darling..Love it..
Hugs,Linda

joni h said...

I like how you made the eggs - very clever! That HK bunny is so cute!

Janna said...

Jodi what wonderful RAK's you received! How sweet are they! And i adore the little tag you made with your die! Perfect for Easter!

Smiles,
janna

charlotte said...

Jodi, your creativity never surprises me - the tag is super cute and goes well with the basket. Happy Easter. So nice that you have the entire HK collection - but knowing you, you will make use of all of them too.

Kyoko said...

WOW, your easter goodies are so precious! So creative! Take Care!

Cami said...

Hi Jodi! Your easter baskets with that cute HK tag is adorable! Great idea to punch small circles to use as the eggs in the basket. Your work is always so pleasing to the eye with your color selection and neatness. Happy Easter! Cami

Mariska said...

I'm such a big Hello Kitty fan too!! The H&M (I believe that's a store you have too) sells a lot of Hello Kitty clothes for both babies and little girls and you don't want to know how many Hello Kitty clothes I have for both my girls. Everytime a new line comes out I just HAVE to buy almost everything :S. I love the cute tag!!

xxx
Mariska

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS