Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love Is In The Air

It's finally Friday!! That took forever, LOL! I know all of you are happy about that too! =)
Here is another new image from In Style Stamps. It's a great image to have especially around Valentine's Day, Wedding or Anniversary. Actually with the hearts on the wings, it could be used for all kinds of occassions.
I wanted to create a card with several layers just because I really have not made one in a while. If you have not been to In Style Stamps before, click HERE. There are all kinds of great images to be used at anytime! Versatility in stamps are what most of us are looking for these days and you can find it here.
In this photo, I show you a close up of the image, and that I added some crystal lacquer to the windows of the plane just so it "could" look real. It was fun to color it!
Here is a RAK I received from a new blogging sistah Linda. You are so sweet Linda, thank you so much, I love it all!! =) She knew that I adore Hello Kitty!
Remember this cute award? Well, I must tell you that I have been blessed again ! Oh Linda, you spoil me, LOL! =) The great thing is you can share this with as many people you'd like. Head on over to her blog and send her some love!!
In no particular order, here are a few of the blogs that make me smile!!
Card:
Stamps: In Style Stamps
Paper: Real Red CS, Neenah White CS, Main Blueberry DSP
Ink:Accessories: nestabilities, dew drops
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Friday!!

31 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is gorgeous Jodi, so cute. And cool RAK - enjoy them :) Kim

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Really cute card. I love the red and the layers. The image is wonderful too.

Hugs,

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous as always...

Lia said...

stunning and fabulous card Jodi I love the colors
hugs Lia

pickle said...

What a cute card. Love you coloour combo! Thanks for the link to in style. I can feel a little spend coming on. They have some great downloads.
Happy weekend,
Kerry x

Danni said...

Just sooo, sooo cute!! Love this card!

Vicky said...

So cute, Jodi!! Love it!

Riet said...

what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Kyoko said...

Happy Friday Jodi! I LOVE your layering of the card and the image is sooo cute! Your award and RAK is well deserved. Thanks for inspiring us!

cats whiskers said...

What a fsbulois card this is hun and what a great RAK to recieve
Hugs Jacqui x

coldwaters2 said...

This is so cute love it and you have layered and coloured it great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

papercraftsbyrach said...

gorgeous card Jodi. the way you have done the windows looks fabulous.
Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me.. so sweet of you.
Enjoy your weekend. hugs rachxx

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is so sweet Jodi, just love it!
Clairex

Peggy said...

Hi Jodi,

Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment !!!

Peggy

Joy said...

such a cute boy card! I need more of those in my stash...never have any! wish I was on that airplane flying away to somewhere great! awesome HK RAK and you deserve that award! your blog really does make me smile! have a wonderful weekend!

Maria said...

Awesome job on your ISS card. . .such a cute card. I love your layout. . .it's perfect for the image. Awesome job with your coloring too!!

Wow, Jodi. . looks like you're going to have to sort out a lot of name with your blog candy! LOL!!

Aww, how sweet of Linda to send such an awesome RAK!!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Maria

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute airplane card!! This is awesome Jodi! Great coloring! Gorgeous as always!!

deifen said...

Fab card Jodie-love the layout-it could be used for all sorts of cards.Must check out those stamps-I love making boys' cards!
Dei x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card as always and I love the image and fab layout, Your blog always makes me smile Jodi and it is such a pleasure to visit. Thank you for the sweet award, Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Joy said...

this is soooo cute!

Enjoli said...

Super cute card and a sweet RAK for a sweet person! =) I sent you something so you should be getting it today.(Sorry so late!) Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Enjoli

Ann Kranitz said...

Hi Jodi, I love the popped up plane. Great layers also.

Michele said...

Very cute card, and what a nice RAK!

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Jodi, I love it! That is an adorable image and I love your colors and layers!!!
congrats on your award and happy mail!
Have a fabulous wknd!
blessings, Maria

Nancy said...

What an awesome image!! I love your card...it is fabulous!!

Curt in Carmel said...

Hey Girly Girl! Your card is super cute! I love that image and the way you used it is perfect! Thanks very much for thinking of me with this award! You are very sweet, and I'm such a fan of yours! Best, Curt

Kim said...

Jodi your airplane is so adorable! That would make a PERFECT wedding or anniversary card! Great work hun!
Hugs~ Kim

Michelle said...

Love how you added lacquer to the windows to give it a "real" affect. The layout of the card is awesome too - going to case that sketch for sure!!

Risa said...

You did a GREAT job making the airplane standout Jodi! Thanks for sharing your RAK and goodies...they are both awesome and congratulations on your award! Your blog is a joy to visit!!!
hugs
Risa:)

eunice said...

What a cute card! Love your copic coloring...I'm still learning how to blend the colors to acheive the shades I want...quite a challenge, for sure! Thanks for the link to Instyle...I bought!

Summerthyme Studio said...

That is adorable! Love the CE in the plane windows!!! Great work!

Vicki

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS