Sunday, April 26, 2009

Elf Anya

This weekend we had out of town guests (my hubby's friend and his wife) come for a week and visit friends and family. Unfortunately, I was not able to hang out with them because of this horrible cold that I am trying to get rid of. Maybe I will see them before they leave on Wednesday for a short while. The good thing is that they visit a few times in the year. I sure hope to feel better real soon, being sick is never fun. Well, it's another wonderful sketch made by Maria!! You guessed it, it's time for another Christmas card with Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
I decided that for my card, I would bring out Elf Anya since I purchased her after the holidays. Isn't she cute! I have not seen her for sale after the holidays, maybe she will be as it gets closer to Christmas. So if I make my Christmas card now I know for sure that I used her. I actually was not sure if I would be able to participate in the challenge this week because I was in bed the entire weekend, but decided to at least color my image first and then I still had a little energy left to finish the sketch part. I'm so glad that I did complete it because it looks like the perfect sketch for this image.
I had the opportunity to use some copics colors that I have not been able to until today and was happy to see that they turned out the way I wanted it to, especially to match the papers that I planned for it. Speaking of copics, I have had many requests for copic tutorials and that is exactly what I will do. I will be coming up with tutorials on how to color some things such as hair, clothes, and various objects. If there are tutorials that you would like to see, please leave your suggestions in a post or an email~I'd love to know.
Before I go here are the card details:
Paper: Real Red and Always Artichoke CS, Neenah CS, Basic Grey Wassail DSP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Ridinghood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Gold Stickles, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Thanks for starting your week off with me, hope to see you back tomorrow!
Have a Happy Monday!

25 comments:

Rosette said...

Such a lovely card jodi! That DP and everything on the card.. just lovely!! :)

Hugs and Get well soon sweetie :)

megastamper said...

oh what a cute and so lovely card, looks so very pretty.
hugs, bea

Maria said...

Awww, your card is a cutie, Jodi! When I saw your card, I thought. . hey, I never seen that image before. It's a cutie!! Gee, I'm beginning to wonder what images I'm missing.

You did a fantastic job with coloring Anya. . .such pretty colors and perfect for Christmas.
You did a wonderful job with with the sketch!

I'm sorry you're sick. . .thank you for making the card even if you're sick! I hope you feel better soon! You know nurses make the worst patients. . we don't take care of ourselves as well as we should! Take care and get a lot of rest!

Maria

papercraftsbyrach said...

a fabulous card Jodi, love the sweet image that you have used. hope that you feel better soon. hugs rachxx

Amanda's paper palace said...

Hi Jodi! what a really sweet card.hope you feel better soon?
hugs amanda

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Berenice said...

Very cute card, nice job with coloring :)

Susan said...

Very sweet! What a great stamp and I love the muted colors and they go so well with that
Basic Grey paper. Gosh, I hope you feel better soon! It's not fun being sick whether you have company or not. Here's some cyber chicken soup for you and your soul.

Hugs to you,

Susan

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Jodi isn't she just gorgeous and your colouring is awesome. Love the card and hope you feel better soon.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Gracie said...

Hi Jodi! Your card is so sweet! Love the Christmas colors and your coloring.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Get well soon! =)

Heather said...

Hey Jodi,

I hope you are feeling better now!!! Elf Anya was a limited Edition so you are lucky to have had her!!!

She is really cute her, I think this is my favorite way I have seen her used!!!

I love your coloring and she is sure cute with all those reds and greens!!

Heather

Joy said...

you always do such beautiful cards! love your Christmas challenge! I wanted that Elf anya but never got around to purchasing it! thank you for attempting to do a tutorial on copic coloring as I need all the help I can get! sorry I got your message so late, so I called you at your work, hopefully you're in today but you sounded sick...call me when you get a chance, if not I'll try to call you or email you. have a great Monday!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Jodi!! I love the sketch and your gorgeous Anya!! The colors, dp, and the coloring of your image is fab!
hugs,
Chris

Rita said...

Adorable, I luv it!!!

judyannbishop@msn.com said...

I love your card and can't wait for the Copic tutorials. I was wondering if you could tell me specifically which Neenah paper you are coloring on? I just bought my first 4 Copics and I am using the GP cardstock and I'm really having a hard time blending. I'm hoping to blame this on the paper and not the user!!

Danni said...

Feel better!!
Totally adorable card!

Islander Girl said...

So festive!!!! Love it and I wished I bought that stamp!! It's so darn adorable just like your card!

TFS!

Islander Girl said...

BTW, I forgot to say, "I hope you feel better soon!"

Risa said...

Your card is super cute Jodi! I can't remember seeing this Elf Anya before and she is so cute! Great DP and as always, your coloring is fantastic!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. So sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Hopefully that cold of yours will start to break up soon! Take it easy:)

joni h said...

Cute elf! Hope you're feeling better soon. The sun's out, so hopefully that will help!

Kyoko said...

Hi Jodi! Wow, super cute image and layout. I love the colors too! TFS!

Iris said...

What a beeeeautiful and cute card Jodi! Elf Anya is stinkin' cute!!!!!!
Fab coloring as always!
Big hugs and get well soon!!!!!!

Iris

cats whiskers said...

What a great card, love that image and the papers are a perfect match
Hugs Jacqui x

Diane said...

Oh Jodi,hope you feel better! It sure is no fun being sick!!!
Your Anya elf is the cutest!

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS