Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sweet Precious Moments

It's another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long card sketch!! This week I had to go with Precious Moments, it was staring at me among all the other Christmas images to choose from. I have had this image for many many years and have not used it in almost 5 or more years!! Anyway, I chose to make this card in pastel colors probably because Easter is around the corner and I've got those colors set out and ready to go!
I colored my image with my copics and added dew drops and a ribbon for embellishments. I really love making Christmas cards for the holidays but truly, I could not have colored this card over the holidays, doing it now is the best way to go!! I highly encourage all of you to create a Christmas card each week to keep you ready for Christmas.
I know I have not been visiting all of you in the past couple of days, I have just been so burnt out last week that I was lucky enough to relax and do almost nothing on Saturday. That is sooo rare for me. There is always something I have to do and somewhere I have to be. I will be seeing you on your blogs today!! =)
One more thing before I go... I was just accepted as the Guest Designer for Stampavie and for
In Style Stamps!!! I am sooo excited about that and just can't wait to get started on all of it!
Thank you for letting me share that with you and many thanks for sharing your Monday with me!! Hope your day is going well.

21 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Jodi, Congrats on your new dt work! whoo hoo. How adorable is this image you have used on your card, love it. Joey.xx

Maria Matter said...

Congratulations on your new GDTs!!!
This is lovely Jodi! Great coloring and such a sweet image, glad you pulled it out and dusted it off! :)
It's wonderful your staying on top of the Christmas cardmaking! I was doing that for awhile but got tired of looking at Christmas stamps...hopefully I'll start up again...before the Christmas rush!!
Have a lovely Monday!
Blessings, Maria

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, congrats on your DT assignments! You are going to be one busy Chicka!

Your card is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! The colours are so pretty and the image looks very fresh!!!!

Hugs,

Vicki

Riet said...

ohhh wowww wowww Jodi,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.
so beautiful colours.

hugs Riet.x

inlovestamping said...

I love your card this week Jodi!! It is adorable and sweet!!!

Risa said...

Your card is adorable Jodi! The images are super cute!
Congrats on both of your DT guest spots! You are very creative and I can't wait to see your creations.
hugs
Risa:)

Rita said...

Gorgious card Jodi & the colors are so beautiful! It's such an adorable image & great for coloring. Congrats on guest Designerfor 2 companies...In Style Stamps are so beautiful, I can't wait to see your creations.

Denise said...

Jodi,
Very adorable card!! I just love Precious Moments, you just inspired me to ink a few of my PM stamps up!! Have a nice week.
Hugs~

Danni said...

Congrats on the new GDT's! How wonderful!
Love, love, love this card! Oh so sweet and cute!

Joy said...

this is the cutest thing! I love precious moments...you did a great job with this card! I have been MIA too...as I haven't visited or posted in almost a week! yikes! I better get a move on it! great creations =)

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is so adorable Jodi and love the colours and your gorgeous colouring, Congratulations on your Guest Spoots, aBig Hugs, Nikki x

Janna said...

Wow!! Congratulations Jodi!! what exciting news!! I can hardly wait to see what you create!! I am loving this card! What a sweet and adorable image and I love that you colored in pastels! So, so sweet! Amazing job on your coloring and the use of the layout!

smiles,
janna

Islander Girl said...

Oooh this is sooo cute! I just found some of my Precious Moments stamps and I wanted to use them! I love this!!! Do they sell any here on the island?

Anyhow as usual your card came out great!!!

Aloha!
Claudette

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spots! That's awesome! I love your Christmas card...it is adorable!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your guest designer positions - you do some fabulous work! I have to tell you that I ADORE your card - I've been in love with Precious Moments FOREVER and I just recently found out (from another blog) that there are precious moments stamps...Of course, I didn't know it so I don't have any but would love to get some. You mentioned you've had this for 5 yrs. can you even find precious moment stamps anymore?? Oh and I adore pink so this card is like my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE - love it!

Linda said...

Hey Jodi ~ congratulations on your guest designer spots! You so deserve this! This card is so sweet - just like everything else you create! Thanks for sharing and take care.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

precious! My mom collects Precious Moments figurines. You colored this image beautifully!

Maria said...

Congratulations Jodi on being the guest designer for both Stampavie and InStyle! Whoohoo! Can't wait to see all your fabulous cards that you'll be creating!

I love your Christmas card. . .such pretty colors and that image is so cute. You always make your images stand out so beautifully!!

Maria

Cathy said...

This is so adorable!! I LOVE Precious Moments!! I wish I had some of these stamps=(

Hugs, Cathy

Heather said...

Jodi,

I some how missed this card, but I really love the Precious Moments images!!! This card is totally adorable.

Heather

Peggy M said...

I love what you did with this challenge, and your card is precious. I love the image. TFS

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS