Sunday, March 8, 2009

Easter Is Near

Are you all still recovering from the new look of my blog and card using my new Gorjuss Girls? I have had a few people say that they were not sure if they were on the correct blog, probably because I had the same background since I started this blog at the end of last June 2008!! LOL!
I just could not find one that would make me happy until now. =) Anyway, the card I have for you today is of Tilda with Lamb. Aren't they so cute together! I got this image from Roses on Paper and just had to use it NOW!
I had fun making this card because I knew that it was no pressure to create it. I ususally end up making cards for a particular occassion when it is only a couple of days away and rush like crazy. This time, I worked at my own pace and was also able to use some new items. I used my nestabilites and then ran it through my cuttlebug swiss dots folder for texture, and colored my image with copics. For the lamb, I wanted a softer look, I used white fun flock. To embellish the card added some prima hydrangeas, buttons and sheer ribbon.
Hope you enjoyed looking at this card as much as I have had fun making it!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoy what is left of your weekend! Hope to see you back here tomorrow!! =)
Supplies:
Paper: Pixie Pink, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey Porcelain
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Prima Hydrangeas, SU Buttons, Organdy Ribbon, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Folder,
Fun Flock

25 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is GORGEOUS, Jodi!! Love the fun flock on the lamb and that stamp is soooo precious!! Love it!!

Berenice said...

Very cute card! :)

Julia Pollard said...

Oh seriously cute!
Great card :o)

Candy said...

Hi Jodi!
Your card is wonderful - so relaxing to look at because of your choices of card stock and image!!! Love it!
Love the new look of your blog as well - I missed getting the new Gorjuss stamps as a kit! I am so disappointed. I will get them separately and get the next kit for sure!!!

Maria said...

This is so sweet and just perfect for Easter. Great use of the fun flock and ribbon on button. Hugs, Maria

Krystinah said...

She is beautiful...Love your card....Hugs Kristina

Danni said...

Beautiful!! LOVE it!!

Lim said...

Jodi, this is an amazing card.. I love it!! and your blog looks better than never.. :))
Hugs,
LIM

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Love this Tilda card, so sweet! I love your new background and header too! Love that new line coming out, those girls are too cute! TFS!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Jodi!!! I love the soft colors, flowers and your image totally rocks!
hugs
Risa:)

Rita said...

Wow Jodie this card is beautiful & I luv what you did with the nesties & CB embossing!

I know what you mean about your new blog look, I couldn't find what I liked either till I saw yours & the link you provided to take a look & I loved what I saw & like you I just can't stop looking at my blog, I love it!!!!
I love your new look!

Cathy said...

This is a beautiful and sweet card. I love it!

Janna said...

Oh Jodi this is beautiful!!! Wow, wow, wow!!! I just love this tilda and the flocking you did on the lamb is perfect The colors are just so soft and delicate!! Just amazing!

Smiles,
janna

Maria Matter said...

This is fabulous Jodi! There are so many element to love on your card! The fun flock and your coloring, but I also like the way you embossed behind the main panel...it all adds up to a beautiful card!
Blessings, Maria

Riet said...

oh woww Jodi,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Brocéliane said...

your card is adorable, love the colours and this cute image:)

Joy said...

awe...this Tilda is so sweet...the lamb is perfect for Easter! I love everything about this card! you have a great eye to what will look good on a card...I wish I had that talent =)

Heather said...

Jodi,

I love those flowers and I really like your coloring!!!

Your new blog background is great!!! I was on the phone with Janna H. the other day when I came to your blog and saw it for the first time. I said oh Jodi has a great new blog theme!!!

Great Card Jodi!

Heather

Andrea said...

Hi Jodi! I just got my Easter package in the mail from Summer today and I can not wait to ink them up. :) I love the colors you used on Tilda. She looks so soft and sweet. :) Oh, and thank you so much for checking out my blog! I was so excited to see you there. :) Have a great week.

Rosette said...

This is stinkin cute Jod hunny!! I am in love with that Lamb!!! :) Your colouring and layout here is super wonderful!!!


hugs xxx

Teri said...

What a sweet Tilda card!! This card is so pretty and soft! xo, Teri

Valerie said...

simly lovely I love this card! and the image is adorable!

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just so adorable, I love the layout, and the flowers and your colouring is just perfect dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Anki said...

Jodi - this is just stunning! Love everything about it. Kram - Anki

Becky Carafa said...

Love how you layered the labels, and the flowers are just beautiful!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS