Monday, March 2, 2009

Well Done!

Good morning all, today I have a card to share with you. For the challenge at Roses on Paper, my fellow DT member Rosette, has come up with this awesome sketch!!
For my card, I chose to work with Teacher Anya because she is so cute, and I also chose to use a bunch of paper that has a school theme. I just love those cute sets from the farm!! Do you like these stamps too? Well, they are currently being sold at Roses On Paper, so check them out before they all disappear! I took this picture in hopes of showing that I made the apple shine with crystal lacquer. The sentiment for the card came from the same stack of paper I used in the background.
I took this pic to try and get the shine of the apple, but that did not seem to work out. One thing you can see is that I popped up the image of the apple. This challenge begins today and will continue for another 2 weeks where a winner will be chosen to win an awesome prize! Check out the details HERE.
Don't forget to leave a comment for Summer on her blog to win that YUMMY Candy she is giving away. You still have a chance until March 4th. Another GREAT thing about this blog candy is that it is NOT just for bloggers... it's for everyone and anyone who leaves a comment!! How cool is that!! =)
One more thing... if you have not already heard the great news about what's to come for Summer, check it out HERE!!! I thank each and everyone of you for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments!
In the meantime, check out the other creations made by the rest of the team!
I will see y'all tomorrow! =)

18 comments:

Iris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimmie0270 said...

Jodi this cards is stunning. And what a great sketch your DT mate created. Lovely!

Iris said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi and great take on Rosette's sketch!
Well Done!;-)

Hugs,
Iris

Lia said...

hi jodi,
wow your cards are all fabulous I l9ove the colors and the stamps are so cute.
Now I become a follower of you do you like it to become a follower of me
hugs Lia

Margie said...

Adorable! I bought her too! lol! Love those papers are perfect!
Great work :)

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous!
Love the colors, the sketch and the stamp

Riet said...

wowww Jodi,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.xx

Anki said...

Wonderful card Jodi! Hope you've had a great weekend too. Check your email and I hope you will be even more pleased ;-) Kramis - Anki

Joy said...

awe...thank you for the inspiration! I have to make a card soon for my daughter's teacher at the end of the year and I didn't have a clue on how I wanted to make it...now I'm getting ideas! you did a wonderful job coloring, popping out that apple and the layout for the sketch. hope you have a happy girl's day tomorrow!

Danni said...

Such a cute card! Love the dimension to it! fun!

Heather said...

Your Card is very cute Jodi!!! I inked up and colored my first Teacher Anya today too!!!

Great Job with all the school stuff and I am sure that Apple looks really good in person!!!!

Love it!!

Heather

Denise said...

WOW, this is an awesome card Jodi.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fab card Jodi, love the cute image and the wonderful papers. Hugs Nikki x

Rita said...

Luv, Luv, Luv it!!! This is so darn cute & I luv all the layers & DP!!!

Maria said...

Awesome card, Jodi!! I love that layout! Wow, lots of layerings and you did such a fantastic job!!! Beautiful job coloring Anya. I love your popped up apple!!

To show off the shine on my card when using Crystal effects. . .I face my lamp slightly in front of the image which causes it to reflect the shine.

Hope you have a fabulous week!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Wow--love this card and the dp is fab! She looks so cute!

hugz,
Suzanen

Janna said...

Jodi this is just too, too awesome!!! I love the shiny apple and how you popped it off! The papers though are amazing!!! You did such a great job with this sketch and I adore the coloring on teacher Anya! Great job!

smiles,
janna

Risa Malieta W. said...

What a super cute card! Miss Anya is adorable!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS