Friday, February 20, 2009

Swing By Sometime!

Good morning all!! Today I can finally show you one of the newest stamps that Melissa has created for Pink Cat Studio of the Enchanted Lily collection. Here is Lily on the swing! I love this image (well...I love them ALL) especially when she was made as a blinkie for the sneak peeks!! =) I chose to follow a sketch for Mojo Monday. The one thing I forgot to add to my card was the other leaves and branch...now it looks incomplete. =( Well, I have already uploaded my card here and the watermark was in place.
I love these colors together and the DP is one of my favorites! This set is just perfect to create anything with especially if you have a sweet little one who loves princess things. All the little girlies I know just love anything princess-like. There are so much more to come in the next 2 days!!
For this release, we have a guest designer and most of you if not all of you know her. She is the very talented Suzanne Dean! Head on over to check her creation out! =) In the meantime, check out all the other creations by the rest of the DT as they are so awesome!! =)
Supplies:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Copics
Accessories: white organdy ribbon, ridinghood red taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, dew drops,
Check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

24 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh so gorgeous and bright Jodi and just adore these colours and pretty papers, Your colouring of Lily is beautiful as always, Can't wait to see what you have created for tomorrow, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Janna said...

Oh Jodi it is awesome!!!! I love the colors you used and your coloring on Lily is perfect!!! Such a gorgeous creation but I especially like the way you cut out the branch! Really makes it pop off the page!

smiles,
janna

Riet said...

woww Jodi,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

Monique said...

Beautiful card! love the colors and all the details, your colouring is perfect

xx Monique

Mariska said...

I am in love!! I absolutely need that design paper, love the little flowers and the colours are just so pretty!! Gorgeous colouring, as always and love that sketch (again). Can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!! Have a great Saturday sweetie!!

xxx
Mariska

Becky Carafa said...

Oh Jodi, I LOVE these colors on Lily! Beautiful card!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colours, the flowers, the DP the everything!!!!! WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Joann said...

Hey Jodi! Ah..this card is too sweet! Everyone loves to swing! Have a great wknd!

Maria said...

Wow, Jodi! Such beautiful colors! I love that color combo too! The paper is gorgeous. Beautiful job coloring adorable Lily as always and your layout is fabulous too!! Can't wait to see you card tomorrow!!

Have a great weekend!!

maria

Tammy said...

Could this be any cuter? WOW I love all the detail work you did. Cutting out pieces and everything.
It turned out fantastic. Love it.
I think I'm going to have to order this on Monday. So cute!

Melissa said...

Fabulous colour selection Jodi! Your card is so pretty, AWESOME work!!

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous!
Love the bright colors, your coloring, the paper...

Suzanne J Dean said...

Such pretty and fun colors--love how you colored her & of course the sparkles (coming from a sparkle addict ya know, lol)! Great layout & dp too--fabulous all together!
Thanks for the compliment too, you're too sweet & kind(but I don't know if everyone knows of me, giggle)!!

hugz,
Suzanne

Heather said...

Jodi,

I love all the white and orange in your card!!! Orange is such a pretty color and works great on cards!!! Love your layout and the coloring is amazing as always!!!

Great Job Jodi!!!

Heather

Curt in Carmel said...

The colors you used for this are just gorgeous! What a sweet little image this is! Great job! Best, Curt

Liann said...

Jodi--she is too cute..i like the colors you used TFS

Brocéliane said...

wow love your spring card, so beautiful:)

joey said...

Hi Jodi, fabulous card, those colours are so pretty and the image super cute. joey.x

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Perfect color combo! This is so cute. I had to laugh, because I used this same layout for one of my other release cards. :) Great minds!

Cathy said...

This is so pretty and bright!! Very happy!! I love it!

Rita said...

Luv it Jodi! I can't wait to see the whole set, I luv LILY she's so darn cute!!! Great job!

Peta said...

OMG Jodi - these new stamps are adorable - and your creations, as usual, are amazing. Love your Ladybug design
Peta x

Rosette said...

Such sweet cards Jodi!! You've done an awesome job!! :) Enjoy your new stamps.xx

Risa Malieta W. said...

Super cute card Jodi! Your image is adorable and the DP and color combo are super!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS