Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our House Grew By Four Feet!

Good morning everyone! What a busy weekend it was. This weekend I met up with the girls at TAJ Clubhouse in Ward Warehouse and hung out talking about craft stuff as usual. When we were on our way out, Bryan said he had to show me something over at the Pet Spot. So I thought ok, we're just going to check out some puppies since we were looking around here and there for about 1 year now. As you can tell by this post we got a sweet little puppy Saturday night. Bryan said he watched her for about 20 minutes playing with her sister (who also has a new home and a new family) and for the first time in that one year we were looking, this time he said "there's just something about this one, and her cute face." That is when I knew he couldn't let her go. =) That just melted my heart! Of course she melts my heart!!
For those of you who already knew of her and came to see her, she did not have a name. Well, just earlier this evening, we finally have a name for her. I'd like to introduce to all of you, our sweet little SOPHIE, our sweet Silky Terrier!!! I love that name for her. While talking to my sister over the phone, she and I said, let's say the first name that comes to mind. Something sweet to match her. Would you believe we said the same name at the same time!! We knew this just had to be her name.
Oh , I am soooo lucky to have her, she is adorable and soooo sweet!
Now, most of you know that I have a Yorkie Terrier who lives with my parents. She is whom I wrote the Valentine poem for. Well, I am so afraid that she will hate me because I have a new puppy living with me. I won't see Allie until Sophie gets all of her shots. I hope that if they are not friends at the first visit, it will be the next.
Here she is having dinner. So far she is not picky about what she likes but we'll see as time goes on. For those of you who'd like to meet her, let me know when you are free, but not until after all her shots are done. I am thinking after March is over. =) Thanks so much for visiting Sophie and I today, hope your day is going well and we'll see you tomorrow!!=)



22 comments:

Lim said...

Oh my gosh Jodi!!! Sophie is beautifulllllllllllll I love her!!. How sweet and cute she is... congratulations with your new puppie. I have a Lhasa Apso that we bought like 3 years ago and now I can't live without her!!
Hugs,

LIM

Danni said...

Oh she's precious! I've always wanted a yorkie....
So so cute!

Marie said...

Congratulations Jodi! What a beautiful pup! I love her colors, and her cute face!

mycardz said...

OMGoodness!! She is soooo cute! What a totally perfect name too...very fitting! :)

Berenice said...

Sophie is super cute :)

Joy said...

awe...this pup is so cute! I love terriers...as you know I have a yorkie terrier...they are the cutest thing when they are puppies. she's just so adorable...I wish we could keep them like that forever! congratulations on your new addition to your family! thanks for sharing her with us!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh Jodi, she is jusr gorgeous what a cutie. Hugs Nikki x

Michelle Ueligitone said...

What a cutie! Oh I want one too! She is just the sweetest thing that I have ever seen! Congrats!

Maria said...

Awww, Sophie is so adorable. She has such a cute face. We have two dogs too and they get along splendidly. They are like brothers and can't be any where without the other. I hope your other dog and Sophie will have a lovely relationship too.

Maria

Summer... said...

OOOOhhhhhhh! Congratulations Jodi!!! Tell little Sophie Auntie Summer said "HELLO!" She's sooo cute! Just wanna skwoosh her, though not too tightly, LOL! =)

Anki said...

Oh -I want to come and hug her right away! What a cutie! Sigh... I used to have a dog myself (before my move to Z├╝rich) and they are just like babies the first time. Have fun and congratulations to your new family member! Kram - Anki

Rita said...

Oh she is soooo adorable! I can see how you & your hubby fell in luv with her face, way too cute & those eyes are just saying love me & I'll love you forever!!! I luv the name you picked too!

Islander Girl said...

OMG soo cute! I got my Yorkie there also!!! From Dave at Pet Spot!!! I got her May of last year and she'll be one in a few weeks! Her name is Roxy!!! We plan on breeding her but not until we move back to the mainland! Congrats on your new puppy aren't they just the cutest!!! Enjoy her puppyhood they go by so freakin' fast!

Aloha!

Janna said...

Oh, Jodi she is adorable!! I just love her cute little face!! I love yorkies they are just the sweetest little cuddly dogs! I hope her and Allie get along well together, I am sure they will! Congratulations on the new addition to your family!

Smiles,
janna

Risa Malieta W. said...

Sophie is so cute and adorable...I honestly love her!!!! This is the kind of dog that I personally wanted for our family. However, my husband likes larger type dogs and we ended up with a German Shepherd instead. He's OK and very friendly, but I still would have loved a smaller dog instead. *smile*
hugs
Risa:)

Enjoli said...

Awww...She is such a cutie!

Margie said...

Sophie is sooo cute!!! Congrats on the new lil addition to your family :)
We have been looking around for a pup for about 3 mos now and cannot decide, lol! I want a yorkie and my hubs wants a lab - nothing alike! but I think he'll cave, with the boys help ;)
Enjoy every minute! xoxo

Claudia Rosa said...

ooohhhh.. jodi.. she is soooo cute!!!!
congratulations... :-)

jennyv said...

Congrats on your puppy. Sophie is so cute. I miss my dog, she died last year. I had a Maltese/Pomeranian dog for 10 years. We're think of getting another dog. But it just the responsiblity. Will wait till Landen my son gets a little older.

Jenny

Susan said...

Oh, how stinkin cute she is! Congratulations! My Hagrid is half yorkie/half bichon and I totally adore him. Just spend lots of time with her. They grow up to fast. My Hagrid is two years old this weekend and I want him to be little again! Oh, I'm so excited for you!

Hugs to you and Sophie!

Susan

Iren said...

Oh my God she is adorble!!! I really love dogs and been wathing for one for my self lately. And this race is one of my favorite too!

Lovely art work You've done too!

Hugs

Helene said...

Does Sophie like older men? If so I can fix him up with Otis, my daughters yorkie.

Very cute!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS