Sunday, February 22, 2009

Leap On Over!!

Good Monday morning and welcome to the last day of our sneak peeks but the first day to purchase your very own set of Enchanted Lily stamps from Pink Cat Studio!! This last image is the leaping fairy. She was the first fairy image created, and she was part of a contest last month. She is perfect to use either standing or flying. I chose to place her on an origami box I created and learned over on SCS.
I used my nestabilities to frame the image, colored with my copics and added some stickles for a glittery effect. Pinks were the perfect color for this image, I find that these fairies are so cute and sweet that they should for the most part be colored in pastel colors. =) Here is a pic of all the stamps in that set. Now head on over to Pink Cat Studio to get it!!
Here are the supplies used:
Paper: Old Olive, SU DSP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals,stickles and cuttlebug folder,nestabilities.
Be sure to also check out the creations done by the rest of the DT. Click here to the Pink Cat Blog where all the creations are posted.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great day! =)

27 comments:

Brocéliane said...

your card is adorable Jodi, love it :)

cats whiskers said...

Jodi this is stunning love the new image and your colouring is just perfect
Hugs JACQUI XX

chelemom said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love your coloring too!

Mariska said...

Your last project is again very pretty Jodi. I love the papers and the colours and those nestablilities are a must have. Gorgeous!

xxx
Mariska

IL Cielo di Praga said...

i love your cards.they are very very fantastic.the paper and colour are beautiful.kiss from italy by maria anna

Janna said...

Jodi this is awesome!!!! I love this box and the colors that you chose! The are stunning! Of course your coloring on the Lily image is perfection and I adore the nesties! You are so super talented!

Smiles,
janna

Becky Carafa said...

Such a cute project! LOVE the colors!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your box is beautiful Jodi and I love the pretty colours, The image is just so sweet and beautifully coloured, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tammy said...

Oh I really like this. I love that you used the Raspberry DSP. Very adorable indeed!
TFS

Joann said...

Jodi, you just keep them coming, girl! I absolutely love this!!!

Riet said...

woww Jodi,what a gorgeous creation,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Maria said...

awesome oragami box, jodi! I love the pretty colors you used and the dp. you lily looks so adorable. .awesome job coloring the image. as always, beautiful job!

maria

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous,
Love pink and green!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Just darling--I love these boxes & Lily looks like a gem on top--too cute! Thanks for welcoming to the team for a bit--I appreciated it!

hugz,
Suzanne

Denise said...

Jodi,
You always make the most darling projects!! Love this image, so cute.

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Hey Jodi! So nice to see you at regionals! Congrats on winning you lucky ducky! Love this stamp set and your cute creation. Your creations are always so adorable!

Islander Girl said...

Beautiful!!! You're so creative!!

Cathy said...

Super cute box!! I love the colors and the whole project!! It is adorable and would make a perfect gift! Very sweet!!

Joy said...

you always do such wonderful work! I love these cute fairies! I see them all over the place =) so pretty coloring and love that origami box. thanks for inspiring me!!

Risa Malieta W. said...

Your card is super cute Jodi!
hugs
Risa:)

Joy said...

So cute! It was so nice to have finally met the *famous* Jodi!!!! I see your stuff and I hear people talking about you, but have never met you! So now I can say I have!! I hope we can get together and do some stamping sometime, maybe you can show me a few things! :)

Take care!!!
Joy

Allison said...

Terrific creation! Great job!

Lia said...

Hi Jody,
I take a look on your blog and wow I mast say they are all so beautiful, your stamps, paper choiche and your coloring it's all perfect
hugs Lia

Margie said...

Pretty! I love these lil fairies :)
You did an awesome job!!! TFS!

Enjoli said...

Very very cute! I love this stamp set! =)

Valerie said...

OH MY! this set is SO CUTE and all of your cards and creations are WONDERFUL eeep how cute!!!

Maria said...

Oh my what a wonderful origami box you've created. Love the PCS image and your colouring and DPs. Hugs, Maria

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS