Monday, February 9, 2009

Heart To Heart

Good morning! Boy was it a challenge making a card with a new puppy, she is just like a little baby getting into all kinds of things. I guess I forgot what it was like to take care of Allie when she was just a puppy too. Anyway, I managed to create this card to participate in the Alota Rubber stamps Challenge on Paper Craft Planet. There is still time to play, you have until Valentine's Day to upload a card or project there.
Here I colored the girls in colors for Valentine's Day and paper pieced the heart. I have also added some liquid pearls to the girl in the red dress for a different print. I thought of coloring their shoes in the same color as their clothes but chose black for contrast. This stamp is actually one of my favorites because it can be used for other occassions like Christmas, Mother's Day, or a card for sisters and friends. I have also added an edging of stickles for a different look. It's a quick post today, so have a great day!!
Paper: SU DSP Raspberry Tart, Old Olive, Riding hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Flourishes Punches, Liquid Pearls, Stickles
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!!

13 comments:

Danni said...

Oh this is such a cute image! and your card is wonderful with it! Love the colors and well all of it! Great job!

stempelhexe said...

It`s a lovely card, phantastisch.

Gruß
Ulla

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous card!
Love the flourishes, the cute stamp, the colors...

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Jodi.

hugs Riet.xx

Risa Malieta W. said...

Awwwwwww....your card is image are too cute Jodi!
hugs
Risa:)

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, love the cute image and the beautiful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Denise said...

Very , you do such an amazing job with those copics!!

Janna said...

Jodi this is just adorable! I love the colors and the coloring is fantastic! That little filigree though is perfect! I would suggest putting her up on the table while you craft, like I do Izzy, but I am not sure that would really work with a dog! LOL!

smiles,
janna

Joy said...

cute card...love the two girls...I think I need to invest in those liquid pearl stickles...can you tell me what's the difference between that and the regular stickles? but it does add to your card...hope you're having fun with Sophie!

Islander Girl said...

Those are really cute stamps! You did a great job with the card!!!

Girl, my puppy is about to turn one but she's such a baby! Yesterday she tore into my new carpet (something she's never done!) and now I gotta replace it! The worse is, it's on the stairs! New carpet! UGH!!!! She really doesn't normally ruin things, don't know why she did it! Ughhhhhh! LOL! But I have to say they are just sooo dang cute!!!

I'll post a picture of her on my blog later today!

Aloha!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, I love the card and the flourishes!!! So Pretty!

Vicki

Teri said...

Hi Jodi! Love your card! I love the image and of course, all of your details! Can't wait to see Sofie!

Rina said...

What a sweet image. I love what you did with the red dress (liquid pearls).

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS