Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Great Catch!

Happy Wednesday! Don't you just love these stamps from the Greeting Farm, they are so adorable!! These stamps are from a set called Sweet Deal. I have created a card where the closure is a buckle.
Here is a close up of the buckle and a close up of the bling on the antennae of the butterflies.

This is the inside of the card with a sentiment from a set called Rock The Farm. Since there are only a few days just before Valentine's Day, I felt I should make a few more of these cards.
Here are the supplies used:
Stamps: The greeting farm (Sweet Deal and Rock the farm-sentiment from set)
Paper: Rose Red, DCWV Sweet
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Stickles, bling, Nestabilities, SU Silver Hodge Podge Hardware, Dimensionals,
Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Thank you all for visiting me today and I wish you a wonderful Wednesday!! =)

17 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhhh, I love this card! So cute! Especially the butterflies!!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, that monkey is so darn cute. Love the butterflies too! Awesome job coloring the images. . .I need to get those greeting farm stamps. So many stamps to buy, no money! ARgggh!!

Maria

Cathy Y. said...

I really like how this card opens w/the buckle. That monkey is too cute - very nice card Jodi!

Joann said...

WOW! What an awesome card, Jodi! Great job!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Jodi.

hugs Riet.xx

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

Oh Jodi, this is SOOOO Cute! I love what you've done!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Rosette said...

This is sooo cute!! Just lovely jo!! :) Love it!

Claudia Rosa said...

what a super lovely card.
i love the way you tied the ribbon
hugs
claudia

Islander Girl said...

Oooh, I just love this card! I've been debating on that set for the longest time! I think you've convinced me to buy it!

Thanks again for the inspiration and for being an enabler...LOL!

Aloha!

Joy said...

I love those stamps from the greeting farm! I haven't stretched my wings into buying other stamps besides my anyas! but you did such a cute job on this buckle card! it's totally sweet! what size envelope does this card fit in? TFS!

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Jodi, you did it again! Another card that I absolutely love!

Sara said...

Cute card! The monkey is adorable!

XOXO
Sara

Janna said...

Jodi this is so, so cute!!!! I love the bling on the card stock and the buckle is absolutely perfect!!! You have the best ideas!! Such a pretty, pretty card! Love it!!!

Smiles,
janna

charlotte said...

Great job on your cards, especially love the butterfly one.

Rina said...

Great card Jodi. I dig the butterflies too.

ROP DT Gallery said...

LOVE IT!!! Jodi this little guy is just too cute! Wonderful card!!!

hugs,
Iris

Teri said...

I just love this lil' monkey!!! I'll need to get this image, super cute!! I love what you did with that "buckle" closure, so clever!! The colors are so pretty and you know us with our pinks!! xo, Teri

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS