Sunday, February 1, 2009

Get Well Anya

There are so many people sick during the holidays so I thought I would create a little something to help a friend who just got sick. This is also the perfect time for me to use Nurse Anya! It is also my very first Anya. =) I would normally fill the tin with simple things like packets of cough drops, pack of kleenex etc, but decided to use a smaller tin and fill it with a thermometer and probe covers. Would you believe she has no thermometer in the house! LOL. So this is a keeper for her and she gets to store it in the tin!!
Here is a side view of the tin. There is so much more going on today than just creating with your Anya stamps... check out the new blog for Anya and more where there are fun and exciting games, giveaways and the reveal of the mystery Anya! Whoo Hoo!! Can't wait for that!
Besides the hype for Anya, there are other things going on now such as the Challenge for Alota Rubberstamps on Paper Craft Planet. This started yesterday and will continue for 2 more weeks. The challenge there is to create a Valentine's Day card or create a 3-D item for it to count as 2 entires, but it must be a 3-D item! How fun is that! I have my thinking cap on and ready to face the challenge ahead! =)
Tomorrow will be the start of a new challenge with Roses on Paper! So prepare yourselves, get your thinking caps on and have some fun!
Thanks for stopping by and hope your weekend is going well!!

12 comments:

Denise said...

I just LOVE this!!! What a very neat idea. I need to get that stamp for Jamee when she gets her nursing degree...

Summerthyme Studio said...

Jodi, that is absolutely precious!!!

i missed a lot of project while I was away........great tutorial as well

Hugs,

Vicki

Janna said...

Jodi, I love this!!! OMG it is so cute! You have the best ideas! I am so casing this!! I love the way you colored in your Anya too! You are so talented!

Smiles,
janna

Rita said...

Brilliant idea...I luv it & its so darn cute!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is adorable, great project.

Peta said...

What a Brilliant idea, Jodi, Love it

Teri said...

What a great gift for a sick friend. I love this nurse anya! Thanks for the info on club anya, I just love it! xoxo

Maria Matter said...

I just had to comment on this one too! Fabulous!!! I have nurse Anya and haven't used it yet! So many are sick right now, this is such a wonderful idea!! Thank you for the inspiration!
Blessings, Maria

Ok, now I just saw the mag holder on the next post, I'll have to take a look at that too...you have a great blog!!!

cats whiskers said...

What a fantastic iea, I love this little box and am really falling in love with these little Anyas, Beautifully coloured dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Susan said...

This is just absolutely precious! I love this idea and sweet Miss Anya is perfect for this! Too sweet! I love the paper. So bright and cheery for a sick one!

Risa Malieta W. said...

Nurse Anya is adorable and I love your decorated tin!
hugs
Risa:)

Brocéliane said...

love your great creation :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS