Monday, January 5, 2009

With Love

It's my very first Valentine card of the year! This card was created with a cute image and sentiment I got from Helene at Alota Rubber Stamps, perfect for a celebration of love. I have chosen pink and brown to give it a softer, sweeter look. This combination and pink and black together are my faves. =) I love pink! Anyway...
I used my copics to color her and on the bow and arrow (actually the bow) I used Silver Liquid Pearls to give it a bit of dimension and shine. Sorry I did not get a good pic of it. I also used the liquid pearls to go around the scalloped edges and around the edges of the card and made little dots. For her wings, I used stickles for shine.
Here are the supplies used:
Paper: SU DSP Hawaii Papaya, SU CS Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, White CS (other)
Ink: Memento Black, and copics
Accessories: Silver Liquid Pearls, Stickles, dimensionals, pink taffeta ribbon (SU), Circle punches from SU, and nestabilities.
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Rosette said...

gorgeous card Jodi :)So sweet and girly :))

Susan said...

She's just adorable! I love the colors and she' just look so precious and angelic, with just that tiny bit of mischief in her!

Maria said...

Hey Jodi! Happy New Years! Wow, your card is so darn cute! You did a fabulous job coloring the image and I love the color combo!! Beautiful job!!

Maria

charlotte said...

You always have the cutest stamps, Jodi. Love the color combinations you chose!

Margie said...

You make the most adorable cards! I love this - the colors and the image are so cute and sweet!

Anki said...

So sweet Jodi! Love it. Kram - Anki

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Jodi and just love the colours and your colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Joy said...

this card is so sweet...just like you! thanks for sharing this pretty pink and brown card. I haven't even started of thinking of valentines! I better get a move on! start creating for the new year! I need ideas!!

Marie said...

So cute! I like how you used the Liquid pearl.

Rita said...

Cute!

Becky Carafa said...

So cute, love the colors!

Anonymous said...

bee-utiful...love the colors too...TFS...Liann

Iris said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Jodi! Your coloring is outstanding, I love how you use your copics!!!! And I love the color pink :-)

Got something for you on my blog!;-)

hugs,
Iris

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! WOW!

Teri said...

Oh Jodi! She's super sweet! Reminds me of someone I know! [wink!] Love this image...I just might have to order this set!! Thanks for the inspiration to create Valentine's Day cards!!

malieta said...

Your card is so cute Jodi! Another fantastic color combo and that image is adorable!

Valerie said...

how freakin sweet this card is!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS