Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sweet Valentine

Don't you just love the cute Valentine Magnolia stamps? Tilda's got her letter ready for that special someone. I created this box to place a gift in here for my sweet little niece on Valentine's Day. I still have to figure out what to get for it. LOL. This box can also be used for 3x3 cards and envelopes. To create this box, head on over to Splitcoast for the instructions.
This is what the top of the box looks like. I used Tilda with Envelope and colored her with my copics. I cut her out and placed dimensionals behind her to pop the image up. I also placed dimensionals under the square scallops. I have also added some hearts as an accent. These hearts came from the new Stampin' Up punch which makes 3 different sizes! Contact me to place an order for your Stampin' Up needs. =)This is not such a great picture to show I made a scallop edge around the top of the box using my corner rounder. Get this cute image and more over at Roses On Paper! The first one shows a better view.
Here are the supplies used:
Stamps: Magnolia
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, and Candy Lane DSP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, 3 Heart Punch, Corner rounder Punch, Nestabilities,
and dimensionals.
Have a great day everyone!! =)

20 comments:

Rosette said...

So cute Jodi.. I LOVE these Valentine tilda stamps!! They're just the cutest!
And your box is amazingly beeeaautiful xx

Dawny P said...

Jodi this is absolutely stunning chick. I LOVE it xxxxx

Rach said...

an awesome box, love the look of it and such a sweet and beautifully coloured image. hugs rachxx

Joann said...

The box you created is so cute, Jodi!

Denise said...

What a cute gift. I just love that image.

Anonymous said...

Jodi--
this is so adorable..love the colors also. I am sure your niece will enjoy it. Liann

Rita said...

Great gift box, you did a fabulous job with designing this box! I luv this image Jodi, she's adorable!!!

Margie said...

Stunning lil box Jodi! Tilda is so cute! I always love your color combos and accents :)
TFS!

Joy said...

you always do such great work on all your awesome projects! I am so amazed at how many new stamps you have! I wanna be like Jodi! lol! thanks for the inspiration. I am going to check out where to get those stamps! TFS!

Maria said...

Wowee, Jodi! Your Tilda box is way beautiful! How nice of you to give it to your niece. . .she will definitely love it. Great job coloring Tilda and love the dp that you used!!

Maria

Janna said...

OMG!!! Jodi this is just amazing!! Can I be your niece? LOL!! Seriously this box is just perfect! Your coloring is excptional and I just love the papers you chose! Great job!

Smiles,
janna

IL Cielo di Praga said...

Hi,your creations are splendid.I love your works.compliments.by maria anna.kiss

Risa Malieta W. said...

Jodi.....both your Tilda and Valentine box are adorable! I love it!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Teri said...

Perfection! That describes all of your beautiful work. I love this box and Tilda, Jodi!! hugs!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your give box is gorgeous Jodi and just love the colours, This stamp is so sweet and your colouring is beautiful, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous box!!!
LOVE it!

Enjoli said...

Super cute box Jodi! I love it... I just got this stamp today and I can't wait to get it inked up. =)

Gracie said...

So precious! I love the colors! =)

Rina said...

Sweet, sweet Valentine.

Valerie said...

OH MY this is TOO CUTE!!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS