Saturday, January 10, 2009

Something to Share

Hello everyone, today I'd like to share some things with you. The first is a RAK given to me by Marie! She created this beautiful card and colored it so well, and she also included a bar of peppermint bark candy! Thanks so much for thinking of me Marie! The candy was yummy and was shared with friends. =)
This RAK came from Rina, thanks so much girl! Isn't this the cutest paper shoe? It's a
shoe RAK (rack)!! LOL! =) Anyway, she created it from a template and filled it with a variety of chocolates (even almond roca-my favorite!). Rina also created this pretty card and used beads to decorate for embellishments. What a great idea, it almost reminds me of earrings. =)
I love all my RAKs ladies! Big Hugs to both of you! =)
This next RAK is an award given to me by my sweet blogging buddy Teri! Thanks Teri, you know I LOVE awards too! =)
Here are the rules:
Post a link of the person who gave you this award. Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their sites. Let your nominators know that they got an award from you. Put a logo of the award on your blog.
Here are my nominees (wish I could choose more):
1. Anki
2. Lim
Thanks for stopping by and hope all of you have a great weekend! =) Sorry I have none of my creations to show you but when the week begins, I will be showing a few surprises!! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

10 comments:

Maria said...

Awesome RAKs, Jodi. . .so pretty. Congratulations on the award!! Very well deserved!!

Maria

Anki said...

Thank you so much sweetie! Kram - Anki

Janna said...

Okay so how do I become these women's friends too! LOL!! Just kidding these are absolutely gorgeous! It is always so nice to receive something special in the mail!

Smiles,
Janna

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What gorgeous RAKS and you sure will treasure these Jodi, Congratulations on the award and so well deserved. You are a sweetie for passing it to me :-) Have a great Sunday! Hugs, Nikki x

Joy said...

what lovely RAKS...also you totally deserve the award...you do have a great blog with so much inspiration! TFS!

Curt in Carmel said...

Adorable cards and RAKs! You deserve them kiddo along with the award! Best, Curt

Mariska said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me with your award sweetie!!! And I love those RAKS, especially the shoe, how cute is that!! Gorgeous!!

xxx
Mariska

Rach said...

Thank you so much Jodi. hugs rachxxx

Valerie said...

how cute that owl card and the little shoe!!!

Lim said...

Thank you so much Jodi for this award and for think about me.

Hugs,
LIM

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS