Friday, January 9, 2009

Sketch Saturday

This week's Sketch Saturday Sketch is done by Emma, and I really love it! So easy to use and very versatile. I chose to use colors that I wouldn't normally use together for a stamp like this Whiff of Joy one. Thought I would try something different for myself.
Sorry about the blurry photo. I had taken it so quick because I needed to be sure I don't miss my opportunity to enter the challenge, then my card would be made for nothing.
Anyway, I used these pretty prima flowers I got from Roses on Paper along with the Dew Drops, and the stamp! =) It really was an ALL IN ONE STOP SHOPPING! =)
I colored the image with my copics, glittered the wings with stickles and used Basic Grey's wassail paper for a background. I better get on over to post my entry before it's too late. Hope your friday is going great! Many thanks for stopping by! =)

12 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute! Love the sparkly wings and the pretty flowers. Your coloring is awesome!

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. Love the way you've coloured in the image. Fab papers also. Michele x

malieta said...

Your card is so pretty Jodi! The layout,flowers and your image are beautiful!

Anki said...

Stinking cute my friend!
Tons of hugs - Anki

Margie said...

Beautiful card for a cool sketch :)
I love the way you used those flowers and the image is exquisite! So cute!
Hmmm... I wonder what she's reading ;)
TFS! xoxo

Maria said...

Such a pretty card, Jodi. I love the colors and you did a beautiful job coloring the image!!

Maria

Janna said...

THis is gorgeous!!! Those flowers really set the card off. But the glitter on her wings, Oh I am dying here!! great touch!

Smiles,
Janna

Michelle said...

Oh how adorable, love the sketch & that image is so sweet :)

Summerthyme Studio said...

What a beautiful Card!

Curt in Carmel said...

You always do such an amazing job with sketches! This is certainly no exception. Love this! Best, Curt

Mariska said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the stickles on the wings and your colouring is just superb. Love it!

xxx
Mariska

Iris said...

Just beautiful Jodi! Love everything, papers, flowers, coloring....

hugs,
Iris

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS