Sunday, January 4, 2009

Roses on Paper Challenge #2

Today I am finally posting a card that I created especially for the Roses on Paper Challenge. This card was inspired by a sketch made by Iris a fellow DT member for Roses on Paper. She created this sketch for challenge #2 which ends today, and a new challenge will start on Monday. So you still have a little bit of time to participate. I was just so busy with the holidays that I had no chance to make my card until now. Whew, so glad that the holidays are done. =)
Here I used Lizzie with Muff from Whiff of Joy. I never used her before and now that I have, I really like this stamp. She is so cute! I have also entered this card in the Whiff of Joy Challenge. The challenge is not to use Red or Green but it must be a Christmas Card.
A close up of the card shows what I used to create it. Don't forget to check out the store for Roses on Paper to take advantage of the great SALE Summer has!
Supplies used:
Stamps: Lizzie with Muff (WOJ), Stampin' Up sentiment
Paper: SU Kraft, Soft Sky(retired) and SU DSP (retired)
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, copics
Accessories: SU grosgrain ribbon Taupe (retired) , liquid pearls (baby blue), nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder, sizzix snowflakes, bling
Thanks for stopping by, hope your weekend is going well! =)

17 comments:

Rosette said...

Lovely layout, gorgeous choice od colours and lovely colouring Jod... ♥ it!!

Danni said...

This is just so pretty. I love the soft feel to it, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Jodi
She is so cute...i love how you use your copics i still need to get me some to try them out everyone raves about them. Hope you are doing well and enjoying the New YEar take care Liann

Anki said...

Wonderful card Jodi! Love it! Hope you've had a great holiday! Kram - Anki

Becky Carafa said...

I LOVE how you colored her clothes, so soft and pretty! Fabulous card!

Donalda said...

This is really pretty dear. Thanks for joining us at WOJ

Teri said...

What a beautiful card Jodi! Hey! I tagged you! Check out the details on my blog! xoxo

Rach said...

a beautiful card, lovely colours. thanks for joining us at woj. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

What an awespme card, such beautiful colours and colouring. Thanks for joining us on WOJ
Hugs Jacqui x

Leon Basin said...

Hey, how are you doing?

Anesha said...

Wow, stunning card! Love the way you coloured your image, wonderful.

Heather said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us!!

Rita said...

OMGosh! This card & image are so adorable! Luv the soft colors & it has just the right amount of glitter!

malieta said...

Oh my goodness....your card is amazing Jodi!!!
I love your image and the soft colors and the sparkle is awesome!!

Rina said...

Absolutely beautiful card.

Bev said...

It's fabulous! Sorry I'm so late in getting round to visiting.

hugs Bev x

Moni said...

It is gorgeous, love how you coloured it! Hugs, moni

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS