Monday, January 19, 2009

ROP Challenge #4

Good morning! Can you believe it's already the fourth challenge for Roses on Paper? That just came so quickly. Anyway, the challenge this week is to follow a sketch created by fellow DT member Anki, and to use spring colors. So, I chose pink, yellow and green. This was a great sketch to follow, it brought so many different layers to my card along with a variety of embellishments. =)
This challenge could not have come at a better time since my cousin's daughter asked me to create a card for her friend so she could thank her for the sleepover on the weekend. So this is why I use Tilda with her Teddy bear. I hope she likes it!
Here are the supplies used:
Stamps: Magnolia, Stampin' Up
Paper: certainly celery, so saffron, pink pirouette
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Prima flowers, Dew Drops, Nestabilities, dimensionals, silver cord, flower charms,
celery grosgrain ribbon.
I wish you all a great day!! Thanks for stopping by! =)

10 comments:

Danni said...

What a great job you did with the sketch! Very nice!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

This is so pretty Jodi and the image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured, Gorgeous flowers and love your nesties.. I'm very tempted to buy these. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Summerthyme Studio said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is SO pretty. Gosh you are one talented stamper!

Vicki

Rosette said...

So lovely jod!! I bet she's going to want it for herself!! :0)

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Jodi, another sweet card! Love the colors you chose too! So cute!

All Pink girl said...

Stunning card ,fabulous colours ,love it ,hugs Dawnxx

Teri said...

Jodi, I just love this card and this Tilda is super cute! I'm gonna have to get this one from Summer!! Hope you feel better!

malieta said...

Your card is so pretty Jodi! You did an awesome job with the sketch and your cards are awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Janna said...

Jodi another adorable card!! I just love how Tilda's braids are flying off! The papers are so cute and I love the shapes you used!! I think this is a perfect card for a sleepover thank you!

Smiles,
Janna

Valerie said...

TOOO Stinkin cute I just love the beads that are hanging there and the image is adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS