Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ROP Challenge #3 and more

Hello everyone! I created this card for the Roses On Paper Challenge, my fellow DT member Susan is hosting the challenge which is to use purple, green and white. Hurry on over to participate! =) I got this stamp from Summer at ROP as well as all of the embellishments. The newest one I just tried out were the center kisses of the flowers. These are so fun to use! It really gives the flowers a realistic appearance. You can also use the centers to decorate around the group of flowers to create an accent!
The sketch I used can be found on the spoonful of sugar blog which is created by Nikki! I love this sketch, it's so versatile and easy to use! =)
There are a few other blogs I'd like to mention here, one is another fellow DT member, Lim. She is having some awesome blog candy!! Head on over as she will have it only until January 24th. Another fellow DT member from Alota Rubberstamps is Michelle, she is also having some awesome blog candy only until January 15th. Hurry on over so you don't miss your chance at such a great opportunity from both of these ladies!
Here are the supplies used:
Stamps: Sarah Kay, Stampin' Up
Paper: SU CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: SU grosgrain old olive, prima flowers, center kisses, dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

11 comments:

Rita said...

I luv the colors of this card & the coloring is so beautiful! Great job Jodi, I luv it!!!

malieta said...

Jodi...your card is awesome girl! I love the colors of this challenge and as always, your cards are beautiful!

L.Nielsen said...

Salutations my dear online friend, *wink*
I've been stalking you via your blog and wanted to take this opportunity to let you know how much I truly enjoy it. LOL
You will be pleased to find, that I have an award for you on my blog. LOL

No but seriously, I have been enjoying your work, and decided carefully who I would distribute this lovely award to, and I chose you.
I want to thank you for your talent, and the inspiration that your work has given me.
This card is simply stunning Jodi... I love the colors and the image, and well I just love the whole card! =)
*hugs*
Lynda =)

Teri said...

Jodi, I love what you did with this card, the flowers are so pretty! Your cards always make me smile! xo, Teri

Rach said...

beautiful card. hugs rachxx

Denise said...

Very adorable, love that stamped image.

Gill said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the cute image, your colouring is fab
hugs Gill x

Iris said...

Beautiful card Jodi as always!! Your coloring is fabulous and the imgae soooo cute! I love it!

Hugs,
Iris

Michelle Ueligitone said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors so much!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is gorgeous Jodi and you've done a fabulous job with my sketch, such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured.. I just love those gorgeous flowers too, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Joy said...

that is just too cute...the little girl kissing her dolly and you did it in purple! love it! great job on all the details!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS