Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peek--Day #3

Here we are on the 3rd day for the sneak peeks of 2 brand new set of stamps from
Pink Cat Studio! For my first card, I used a stamp from the Lily and Billy Sweetheart set which has Lily and Billy back to back. I love this stamp, it is my favorite one from this set! It reminds me of my hubby and I. We are so right for each other!! =)
Anyway, the sentiment is also from the same set of stamps. This set is perfect for Valentine's Day and many other occassions--you just have to see all the stamps in the set. Tomorrow I will be posting all of the images in the 2 releases.
Here is a different view of the card to show you the sewing on my card in pink thread, and to show you that I used the NEW Martha Stewart heart border punch on the piece that is running down the side of the card. I love this new punch!! =)
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Real Red CS, Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, dimensionals, thread, and Martha Stewart's
Heart Border Punch
My second card is of Kiki Kitty with Balloons. She is looking up at the balloons and at the one getting away. But not to worry, she is still happy and having a great day. I thought adding a balloon that is flying away gives it some action for the card. =)
I have also added some piercing on my paper for a little decoration in the corners.
This is a closer picture to show you the piercing I did on my card and so you can see the balloon that got away. I added some mounting tape to give that effect. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to visit me, I hope your week is going well. =)
Supplies used:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Grey Gypsy
Inks: Copics
Accessories: Only Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals, 1- 1/4" Circle, and 1-3/8" Circle
punches, SU Tool Kit.

17 comments:

Mariska said...

Wow these are both gorgeous Jodi. I love the Lily and Billy card, I think you did a great job colouring the image and I just love all the details like the gorgeous hearts. Also love what you did with the extra balloon in the Kiki card. I agree that that realy kicks it up a little. Love them both!!!

xxx
Mariska

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your Lily and Billy card is so pretty Jodi, gorgeous colouring and love the little hearts. I just love the vibrancy of your Kiki card and such a fabulous idea to have a little balloon floating off. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Summerthyme Studio said...

Oh my gosh!!! Both cards are just to DIE for................your colouring is perfect and everything is just so vibrant and beautiful. You are an inspiration!!!!

Vicki

Lise Roy said...

Both are gorgeous.

I looove the first one!!!! Love the colors, the design...

And I love the balloon that you added on the second one

Janna said...

OMG, OMG, Jodi!!! These are the cutest!!! I love the Lily and Billy card with all the stitching and your layering is fantastic!. The balloon flying away though on the Kiki card is fantastic!!! I love that idea! Definitely casing it!

Smiles,
janna

Margie said...

Awww, your cards are sooo adorable and cute! I love the stitching and piercing - I always forget to add that on to stuff ;)
I've always loved your coloring - and the DP on Lily's card is so sweet!
I've just ordered my first Billy stamps from them :) I cannot wait to get them!
TFS!!! xo

Susan said...

Oh, How adorable! Love them both! Billy and Lily are just too cute together. Love the heart border punch! What a nice detail. Love the balloon that got away! What a clever idea. Hope you're feeling better!

Hugs to you,

Susan

Becky Carafa said...

Lovely cards! I love the balloon getting away, nice idea!

Maria said...

Aloha, Jodi!! Wow, you did an awesome job on your cards!! Love the scallop and hearts on your first card and you did a fab job coloring Lily and Billy!!!

Your second card ROCKS! Love your coloring and the balloons!! Great layout too! All of your sneak peeks are AWESOME!!

Maria

Rita said...

These cards are so darn cute Jodi! I luv your colors & your coloring...you always do a fabulous job!

Sara said...

Awesome cards & great blog!

Glad you joined PCP!

XOXO
Sara

Melissa said...

These are so sweet Jodi! I love the one balloon floating away, what a great idea! Thank you so much for all of your hard work on your cards! I'm so happy to have you on my team!

Anonymous said...

Ubberlicious cards Jodi..Love Lily and Billy. I love how you colored. You did a great job. I just tried using some copics I have to learn but I really like how they color...Liann

Danni said...

These are some fab cards! Wonderful job!

Patti said...

Thanks for the visit.
Love your Blog.
Yorkie will be six years old in Feb.
I can't believe it!
He truly is special.
I am a nurse too...(PACU)

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

Iris said...

Wow both of your cards are breathtaking Jodi! I really looove your coloring and the little ballon popping up...just so great!

malieta said...

Oh Jodi....both of your card are the cutest!!!! I really love the first card though. Your layout,DP and coloring make this card a winner!
Risa:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS